20 week scan! We're team... *UPDATED PICTURE*

saralou5

Reaction score
BLUE :D :D :D :D!!!!! I'm so freaking happy right now! We got a nice clear shot of his bits and bobs and it's a little boy :D!! The scan went perfectly, everything was where it should have been, he was the right size, weight and growing nicely! Can't believe how big he's got since 12 weeks :shock:.
Without meaning to sound like my own Mum here, how AMAZING is technology?!?! We saw EVERYTHING! Face, hands, heart (all 4 valves working!), stomach, kidneys, ribs and what amazed me the most, she even showed us his brain!!! YOU COULD SEE HIS BRAIN. I can't quite get over it. I'm on such a baby high right now! :D.
We decided to name him Finley Thomas, which is what we had planned from the start!
YAY TEAM BLUE!! :blue:

Make a pregnancy ticker
:blue: Member of Team Blue :blue:

Finley waving :). No cap this time!

Attachments

• Leicester-20120301-00067hhhhh.jpg
    Leicester-20120301-00067hhhhh.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
P.S I can't upload the pic at the mo, this computer is far too old and it would take days!
:D

Awww congrats on team blue! And such a lovely name too! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

AMAZING!! So happy for you but so JEALOUS!! i want my scan now! LOL! I have till 27th of the month to wait and i am counting down each day!

I have the midwife next week so aslong as i here the LO's HB ill be happy for a couple of weeks lol

XX

congrats on team blue hun, love the name too :) xx

Awwww bog congrats. Gorgeous name too x

Congratulations!
I love how AMAZED you were with the whole experience - this post really made me smile. :lol:

Congrats on team blue!! Lovely name too, pleased all was ok xx

Congrats hun and welcome to team blue :) Like you I was amazed at the detail you could see on the scan. Gorgeous name xxx

oooh team blue, congrats and lovely name xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back