So apparently I have a unicornuate uterus!

Ahh I don't mind at all. I have a journal in there myself somewhere. :) I'll have a look now xx

Hi Charlie, how is your little boy doing? Are you fidning it amazing being a mum? xx

Hi uni :) he's doing good! Being a mum is lovely, I've been saying today how it was worth the 4 years of trying as we ended up with him. If it happened quick we wouldn't be blessed with Hayden and he's such an angel :)

How are you feeling today? You doing anything special tomorrow?

I have been to see my dad and family today as he's been on holiday so hadn't seen Hayden since he was born. Had a lovely evening :) relaxed in bed now xx

Ah, that's lovely to hear Charlie. Did you have any difficulties in pregnancy related to your UU?
The place we got married does a complementary lunch on your 1st anniversary so we are going there for the day, which will be really nice because we haven't been back since our wedding.
I'm certainly on the mend thank you, even managed to leave the house yesterday to go to a friend's bbq for a few hours. Feeling pretty sore today though! I'm back in work tomorrow but not feeling quite up to it just yet! xx

Ahh maybe you shouldn't be going back just yet. Can't the Dr sign you off If your still sore?

I only had one bleed when I was pregnant that was around 17 weeks and was told to rest for a few days as had a lot of redness around my cervix.

Had a few times with reduced movement and had to go in and be monitored also. Other than that all was ok :) baby had a few problems but not related to UU xx

Ah, that's good :) I hope we are so lucky! And is Hayden ok now?
I've stupidly put off everything from last week in work to this week, so have loads of things on which I really cannot miss, I've got to drive to West Wales fro a meeting on Tuesday as well, which is about 200 mile round trip! Nevermind xx

Yeah he's fine. They found a cyst in his abdomen on my 20 week scan and it was quite large. They told us worse case scenario which was that it could crush his organs and kill him. We had to wait 4 weeks for the next scan, was a long wait! Luckily it shrunk each time and was gone before he was born. We were then told his legs were too short and he could have other problems but they soon grew :) he's still got little legs but so have I haha!

Oh poor you with all that driving to do :(

Hope you have had a nice day :) xx

Oh wow, so you've had loads on uncertainty to deal with, I bet you're so relieved to have him here, safe and sound in your arms!
Hubby has a chromosome disorder as well which means nothing for him as they're reciprocal translocated but initially we were told that he could pass on the non-reciprocated translocation so if we did conceive they would want to test the foetus at 11 weeks and if he had passed on non-reciprocated chromosomes they would strongly recommend we terminate! They then decided that there would only be a 3% chance of that happening, so we should be ok but it may cause further complications if we have IVF because they would need to do pre-implantation testing, which they only do it London! Then we found out about my UU, which obviously wasn't great news and was a really scary prospect at first! It's crazy how much some of us go through to become parents isn't it!? It’s an emotional roller-coaster! xx

Oh, sorry, yes, we've had a lovey day thank you xx

Oh god love you both :( it's certainly a rough ride isn't it!

Since I've had Hayden I say I'm glad we went through hell to get him as I think I wouldn't be the parent I am now if we didn't and he was worth the 4year wait for sure. I'm sure you will feel the same when the time comes for you to meet your miracle baby. Perfection takes time ;)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back