HSG done - not sure what next?!

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
Well HSG done - mixed feelings really don't know wether to be pleased or not ...

My tubes and uterus looked fine which is great news

However - I have a very high cervix and a very long cervical cannal before womb - and a left tilt to uterus x
Therefore the sperm have much further to travel than normal and this "could be ur main problem" said the radiographer xx

I won't know what this actually means in where we go now until next wk when consultant gets results xx

Glad your tubes are all clear DW, they might put you on a waiting list for IUI next, thats what happened with me xxx

At least you know what's wrong now hun. Hope they put you on IUI and it works for ya.

U should be pleased! Clear tubes is good news and they have found something else so a decision can be made on how to progress.

I agree I think it's good news - its great your tubes are clear. My friend just got pregnant with a unicorn shaped uterus and only one ovary working. Those spermies can still get there xx

I agree that's great news tubes are all ok, you will just get some long distance swimmers making the trek , bet thats the girlie ones, they last much longer and will be made of tough stuff!! ladies always last longer!!

I agree that's great news tubes are all ok, you will just get some long distance swimmers making the trek , bet thats the girlie ones, they last much longer and will be made of tough stuff!! ladies always last longer!!

I hope ur right I would love a girl :) were only having the 1 (hopefully) as hubby has 2 boys from previous marriage 12 & 15 now mind not boys anymore strapping lads now :)

Yeah girls I am pleased tubes are clear jus not sure if it means straight to iui or trail of clomid 1st I'll ring the consultants secretary tomorrow chase it up xx

Great news about your tubes, and although it may not seem so great at the moment the fact that they have been able to detect a possible problem with spermies meeting egg means they can get you on the right treatment straight away. Let us know what they say on the phone today hun xx

Fab news that everything is clear hun. Now get to it :bd: when you feel ready of course ;)

I dont know much about but the Dr I seen said my cervix and uterus were tilted but not to worry as they shift thought your cycle. Anyway I hope the clinic have some good news for you, :dust: hopefully you'll not need the appointment!! x

Last edited:
Good news!

LD1978 - Unicorn shaped? :oooo:

xx

Gona ring the secretary today so fx they'll have the results and plan xxx

Charliebear - have :bd: yesterday and wed so best chances xx

Ha ha yes mrs pc - id never heard of it either. Was picked up on a scan and she was told she may have issues as only one ovary working so she came off the pill thinking it could take a while and it happened in the first month. There's hope for us all :) xx

Consultant just phoned - tubes all clear so am to start 100mg clomid when af turns up :D

Not bothered about long cannal as sperm will still reach x

So clomid cd 2-6 then 21 day bloods x
Be on 100mg for 3 mnths then review xx

Super excited that things are actually happening :D

Brilliant news hun, welcome to the clomid club :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back