So annoyed with Sainsburys

Found this online which may help:

I'm sorry to read that you are disappointed by a Sainsbury's product. At Sainsbury's, we know how important it is to listen to our customers, and we rely on your feedback to let us know when we're getting it wrong, and when we are getting it right!

That is why there are a number of ways you can get in touch, all you have to do is choose the one you think is best!

You can either call our Sainsbury's Careline, and talk to one of my friendly colleagues who are experts in Customer Service on 0800 636262 and discuss the problem.

Or you can write to Sainsbury's HQ, if it is a product issue
Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd
33 Holborn
London
EC1N 2HT

Or email customer services - [email protected]

Last edited:
:trouble: They defo need the bat :mad:

hope Sam is ok :hug:

Thanks Pippa... will write a letter to the store manager and email customer service tonight.

Thanks everyone :hug:

i just poped in here and read this, its totally out of order and i cant belive that ppl can be that heartless!!

I cant believe that they did that :shock: shocking.
I'd def write and complain. Poor Sam :(

Thanks again everyone. Letter is all written and ready to post tomorrow

Hun, I'm shocked at reading this! Chucked out of Sainsburys because you have a toddler busting for the toilet!? Some of these security people need to have their positions reviewed seriously! About 7 months ago I was in Marks & Spencers picked up a loaf of bread to look at the date and put it back on the shelf cause they was all next day, 5 minutes later I had the security guard come up to me in a different shop the other end of the town centre search my buggy make my son scream and totally humiliate me then say I couldnt gho back in M&S, needless to say I did go in ask to see the manager and make a complaint. I've never recieved an apology or anything but I dont shop in there anymore! Once I'd spoke to the manager and pointed out the fact the security guard left the shop unattended to actual shop lifters, I asked for him to be removed whilst I left the store. I was totally fuming, Grrr!

Hun, I'm shocked at reading this! Chucked out of Sainsburys because you have a toddler busting for the toilet!? Some of these security people need to have their positions reviewed seriously! About 7 months ago I was in Marks & Spencers picked up a loaf of bread to look at the date and put it back on the shelf cause they was all next day, 5 minutes later I had the security guard come up to me in a different shop the other end of the town centre search my buggy make my son scream and totally humiliate me then say I couldnt gho back in M&S, needless to say I did go in ask to see the manager and make a complaint. I've never recieved an apology or anything but I dont shop in there anymore! Once I'd spoke to the manager and pointed out the fact the security guard left the shop unattended to actual shop lifters, I asked for him to be removed whilst I left the store. I was totally fuming, Grrr!

That's shocking!! I can't believe a company like M&S didn't even offer you an apology, even after you complaining to the manager! Can't believe they would treat a customer like that - I'm not surprised you don't shop there any more :hug:

I've posted my letters today - I'll let you know if we get an apology

Goodness!! Vix I would have gone to the local paper..that is disgusting!

Three weeks later and they haven't apologised :(

That's shocking!! I can't believe a company like M&S didn't even offer you an apology, even after you complaining to the manager! Can't believe they would treat a customer like that - I'm not surprised you don't shop there any more :hug:

I've posted my letters today - I'll let you know if we get an apology

Goodness!! Vix I would have gone to the local paper..that is disgusting!

Three weeks later and they haven't apologised :(

I'm not suprised Sam's Mum, like I said I've never ever had an apology I'm totally disgusted that we were both treated like this!!

No way!!!!!

I'd ring up and ask for manager when you get the numpty wannabee tell them no you don't want the floor manager you want the BIG BOSS! That's awful!

Terrible! No excuse for throwing you out whatsoever, poor Sam xx

NO APOLOGY?!
that's disgraceful :mad:

Last edited:
Marks & Spencers are just as rude! I outright refuse to shop there :smug:

I was going to write to someone else but wouldn't have a clue who - I'd already wriiten to the store manager and sent a copy to their head office :(

It wasn't a horrible letter either - just said what happened and how upset Sam had been. Grrrr

My nephew is currently potty training too and I know how upset he gets when he has an accident.. It really annoys him when he can't get to a loo quick enough (if we are out).. Some people are just so inconsiderate sometimes! Probably an idiot man wanting to get home quick to get his dinner or something!

Wouldnt take much to send a letter saying sorry :hug:

Last edited:
A wee letter to your local paper?? They're bound to get in touch with Sainsbury's for an opinion and who would end up with red faces then!!!

I was going to write to someone else but wouldn't have a clue who - I'd already wriiten to the store manager and sent a copy to their head office :(

It wasn't a horrible letter either - just said what happened and how upset Sam had been. Grrrr

Gosh have you not heard from them about it?

I think that says something about Sainsbury's then!! Sorry but they should care about their customers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back