So annoyed with Sainsburys

I was going to write to someone else but wouldn't have a clue who - I'd already wriiten to the store manager and sent a copy to their head office :(

It wasn't a horrible letter either - just said what happened and how upset Sam had been. Grrrr

Gosh have you not heard from them about it?

I think that says something about Sainsbury's then!! Sorry but they should care about their customers xx

Too right!

I did think about the local paper... not sure they'd be interested though! Might see if I can email them

Do you know I had this very same experience just last weekend I was soooooo mad to say the least!!! We were at a big retail park collecting some furniture and a new BBQ from Argos, spent a fortune in there and then my little girl said she needed to go to the toliet. She can hold for a little while but my husband was collecting the stuff and loading the car, then had to do a trip home and unload as we couldn't fit in the car as well - so he had to come back and collect us. There is no way she wait this long. I asked if they had a toilet she could use, they told me NO but that Matalan across the other side of the retail park did. So i trekked it over to Matalan, toddler in tow complaining that she needed a wee NOW. Got there and the bloody customer toilet was out of order!!! Argh! So I asked the staff if she could use the staff toilet, explained the situation and was told by a little girl of about 16 NO!! She is toddler FFS how do expect her to hold it!!! So off I trotted to the ohter side of the park again, went and begged in Argos again for her to use the loo, they kept asking me if it was really me that needed the loo!! Anyways I am pregnant and yes pregnant ladies do need the loo very often but I can hold it my daughter cant!!! I then had to trek to bloody Boots and thank the lord they had a working customer toilet and my little treasure had managed to hold it all that time. I was sooo fuming, what has happened to customer bloody service in this damn country!!! Sorry rant over....

I have found that there are less and less shops with Public toilets,
Even the main Public toilets that we used to have in our town were closed down and there are now No public toilets in the town,
Its really terrible that they won't even let children use the toilet,

I didn't think ANY shop was allowed to refuse a pregnant lady the use of a bathroom anyway?!!! I'm afraid I'd have not asked a second time pregnant and OMG I hope I don't encounter this because I'll leave the wet pants on their customer services desk.

Whats wrong with TODAY? ffs!

I know, I cant believe people are like this!! Even in McDonalds I had to ask them to open the disabled loo up to do Jacobs nappy change and they got all arsy about that :shock:

Fuck nuts! Its annoying me now reading so much of this, my Caitlins doing so well and I'm fairly sure I'd ull someone over the counter who told me no!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back