Opening Doors

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
At what age can / do your LO's learn how to open doors?

I am trying to decide whether or not we need a stair gate at the bottom of the door. We always keep the doors shut which allow access to the stairs (to keep the cats down) and that also contains a shuffling baby. however it won't be long before she is walking now, I am sure. She is already pulling herself up to standing on things and then using the furniture to move around the room. How long can the downstairs doors contain her?

Brody opened his first door about a week or so ago. Nightmare :?

Harrison has recently learnt to open the cupboard doors :wall: he's trapped his fingers in them twice already this week, i'm going to have to buy some safety kits this week

:wave: hi,

yeah Niamh can open cuboard doors and can open the door if is not compleatly shut is amazing how quick they lean they can do things. she walks along the wall laughing on the way to open it! cheaky monkey! :lol: xx

Aimees 19 months and she hasn't even tried to open a door yet. Not to sure if she could even reach the handle yet shes so tiny, lol.

Jamies at the kitchen cupboards and drawers and pulled a knife out of the dishwasher the other day :shock: :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back