Mother & Baby Spaces....idiot today!

LucyBee

Reaction score
Can't believe what just happened...

Ali and I went to Sainsburys with Tom but there were no mother/baby spaces so we parked in a normal space away from the shop. The trolleys are just by the mother/baby spaces and when I was getting our trolley, I saw an Audi parked in one of the spaces and there was the store security guard in there with one of the girls from the store. They were just chatting. Clearly no children with them.

I (felt like Victor Meldrew) said to the bloke that it was a parent/child bay and he shouldn't be there and he told me he was the store security guard and he'd had people arrested so his life was in danger and therefore he had to park there for safety reasons! :rotfl:

Idiot!

I reported him to the manager!

What a pratt!!

I know what you mean though people taking the mick with parent/baby spaces...the ones at our asda are right near the cash machines which can get a bit annoying.. tut.

I hope something is done about your complaint hun, people like that piss me off, what a pratt!!!

Can't believe he said his life was in danger because he worked on security for our local Sainsburys! Yeah, you're not 007 love, alright?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back