Snuzpod or a Chico next to me???

Cookie24

Reaction score
Need your opinions again lol, my mum has decided to buy me a crib but which one is better a Chico next to me or a Snuzpod?? Thanks for in advance x

Im struggling with the same decision. They both look lovely x

We've got a Chico and it looks lovely, you can tilt it easily and is a good size. There is however a little material lip that means that the mattress is never flush to your mattress so to get baby out you have to lift which isn't easy! And at the moment my 2 week old is refusing to sleep in it for longer than an hour (don't think this is the products fault! More that she loves cuddles!) x

Yer they both look good, got a while to choose one but I'm the kind of person that likes to get it all now haha x

I got the grey snuzpod, obviously I haven't used it with a baby yet but have set it up and the cat loves it lol! X

We have a chicco because it doubles up as a travel cot when they're little, which will come in really handy for us xx

I am sooooo desparate for the Chicco Next 2 Me because it is just so cool! But my fiance wont let me get one because someone's already given us a moses basket :( I might have to ebay one though they are well good and they are travel cots, you can fold them away into a bag and everything!

We are going for the snuzpod.

Mainly because I decided on no moses this time. I am all one level so carrying the top into the livingroom or wherever i am is handy. I plan on using the carrycot and pram too, I did this with Jackson when I was cleaning it worked ok lol.

I liked both, but just my personal taste was the snuz, another reason being its made from natural materials.

I love the chicco next to me with the clouds on. They are both good. I thought the snuzpod looked bigger, may just be my eyes though. Plus we dont plan on travelling with bub so ours will mainly be in the bedroom.

xxxx

I like the look of the Snuzpod might see if anywhere has them on display, I think mother care had both of them x

The only down side to the chicco is once it's attached to the bed you can't put the side up, I was worried the duvet might fall in it! The snuzpod you can take the side up and down while your in bed. I've got a Moses basket but to be honest I'm still debating to get one

I'm going for a snuz pod and I'm thinking a baby bean bag for downstairs, not made my mind up for downstairs yet, might end up going with a Moses basket x

I love the beanbags we have a gifted one. Beanbag world are forever doing them on sale, and they do them until they are like 7 it says :shock:

xxxx

I used a snuzpod with my first and loved it. Will definitely be using it again!

I love the beanbags we have a gifted one. Beanbag world are forever doing them on sale, and they do them until they are like 7 it says :shock:

xxxx

Yeah I really like the look of them and supposed to help baby keep a nice rounded head x

I have a chicco next to me after 3 other friends kept banging on about them. I prefer the look of it to the snuzpod and I think it looks bigger. They can stay in there till 6m or so. I also prefer the shape of it and it doesn't bother me that I can't lift the side up when it's attached. I also chose this one as my husbands family live in Essex and us in surrey so will be great to use as travel cot. We are also going away when she is a month so again it will come. It holds down into a bag and is really light weight. I got mine second hand but I brought a new mattress.
That's just my opinion.

Thanks ladies for your replies, still don't know what one to get so I might have to pop into mother care and have a look X

I looked into both and between issues worrying about baby ending up falling between bed and cot if I fell asleep without putting the side back up and not being happy with the Next2Me's legs and stand, we're actually going to get a Chicco Lullago instead. More sturdy and easier to pack up as a travel cot for us too.

Lxx

Baby won't fall out if you have attached it to the bed correctly

I really like the chicco next to me x

Im going for the grey snuzpod, i love the fact you can lift the top out and use it anywhere in the house and it looks really lovely aswell :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back