Which one???

Sophie1102

Reaction score
I thought i would add my name choices to the pile and get your opinions please as me and OH can't really agree on one together yet, it might be a case of having to wait and see what he looks like when he's born.

Thanks in advance x x x

I like Taylor best out of those. All 3 sound ok with your surname though

I quite like Ryan but like muppetmummy says they all sound good x

I think I prefer Ryan. Just one thing though, with initials RC might he be a bit... well... ar5ey? :rotfl:

Thanks girls, we can't agree on the two, OH likes taylor best and I like Ryan best!!?!?!?

Debecca i can see where your coming from but his other names would be (First Name), David, Paul, Darcy-Connett as my other girls are double barrelled and I would like the same for this baby.

Edit - My last name is D'Arcy and at school and even now people say D-Arcy as they didn't realise that it is all one word!! :wall:

So he would be RDPD-C :rotfl: or RD-C

I like Ryan too :)

I want to call my baby (if it is a boy) Leonidas and my OH is fixed on Casey so we are having the same problem at the minute :think:

i like taylor but its quite common now

i prefer ryan out of the 3 altho i do like all 3

I prefer Ryan. Personally I would steer away from names that work with boys and girls. I remember in primary school there were three Jamies in my class - 2 boys and a girl. I don't know any boys called Taylor, only girls so maybe that clouds my judgement on it too.
But the thing is, once you have named your baby, that name will be so special! I wouldn't have thought you'd look back and go 'well I wish we chose that other name' as his name will sum up for you all the things you love about your little boy. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back