snotty mums

hannahbet20

Reaction score
jakes been at school since september its cool and everything but some of the mums turn there nose up at me i try to chat to everyone and am polite but some i smile at or say anything and im completley ignored mainly one mum in particular shes a very yummy mummy always well dressed (sometimes a litttle too much) sorry my b@tchy side coming out but one of the other mums told me the other day she had made some snide remarks about me wearing the same clothes everyday it reaally pissed me off because why does she care what i wear everyday and i dont wear the same clothes its just i live in jeans or leggings for the school run and i dont make a huge effort just to take the kids to school anyway just ranting a bit cause i feel none of them make an effort to get to know me all they see is a young mum with three kids but they dont know the effort i put in to bringing my kids up and i study too not dissing all the mums their are some lovley mums up at the school im just shy anyway and i feel quite self concious allready why do they all have to b@TXch? sorry long rant

Because thats what some women are like. Let it go over your head hun. There are some mums at playgroup who don't smile or chat, they have maybe one or two people they talk to and thats it. I try and chat to everyone so its them who are looking daft and snobby not me! And for the record I think I'm a nice person so its their loss not mine, tbh I wouldn't want to chat to people who are up their own arse anyway :shakehead:

The only thing i can say is you must be more comfortable with who you are than her, this woman must make such an effort for a reason usually because theyre not happy with themselves. Dont let the stuck up so and so get to you.

Flame said:
The only thing i can say is you must be more comfortable with who you are than her, this woman must make such an effort for a reason usually because theyre not happy with themselves. Dont let the stuck up so and so get to you.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :D
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Its really sad when someone feels they have to dress up to drop their
kids at school- she must be lacking a lot in her life to even bother looking about at what other mums are wearing let alone comment on it!

what a sad cow! i hate yummy mummies they are the reason i didn't take Hayden back to our local mother and baby group-they didn't talk to me because i wasn't breastfeeding. And all i could hear was "Samuel get down off that chair or there will be no television tonight"
poor boy was only climbing on the chair to sit an look at a book!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I say ignore her completely, silly woman, is that all she think's important in life??
She sounds really insecure actually, to not let herself go abit, and to then pick on other people :x

Be happy in your own clothes and ignore her!

Well if she has to make pathetic comments like that about other people it doesn't really say much for her does it!?

I hate people like that. A lot of the mums at Josh's school are the same and they see me with 2 kids at 22 and you can tell what they're thinking about me just by the look on their face when they see me. I don't even make an effort to talk to anyone cos they're not my kind of people. One of them is always bragging about stuff and you can see her looking to make sure we've all heard :roll:

Don't let it get you down, she obviously has nothing better to do than talk about other people :hug: :hug:

And if it makes you feel any better, I wear the same clothes all the time, who cares!! :lol:

She thinks she's all that and a bag of chips :talkhand:

:roll:

We have someone like that at the local pre school as well and im like wtf? she looks like shes dressed for a night out and never speaks to me and tuens her nose up. I just ignore the bitch, there are other people il say hello too etc and thats it.

And hell if anyones at fault for wering the same clothes its me!!! I wash them ever night and chuck them on fresh in the morning nice and warm from the tumble.

Just ignore her, stupid cow!

x-kirsty-x said:
And if it makes you feel any better, I wear the same clothes all the time, who cares!! :lol:

Me too!!! Primark jeans £6 lovely jubbely :lol: I only take them off to go to bed (most nights) :oops:

lou said:
x-kirsty-x said:

Me too!!! Primark jeans £6 lovely jubbely :lol: I only take them off to go to bed (most nights) :oops:

I have the £6 primark jeans to, there great!

Flame said:
lou said:
x-kirsty-x said:

I have the £6 primark jeans to, there great!

I've got them in blue and black :wink: :cheer:

I'm dead fussy with jeans so I pay a fortune for one pair... that's why I have to swap between the same few pairs all the time, cos I can't afford much else :rotfl:

If it was me who somebody said that about I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut, I'd have to make some sarcastic remark and make sure she heard, stupid cow :evil:

Flame said:

I agree!

:hug: :hug:

here's something to think about - the most dressed up woman at our primary school gates is...

the local prostitute... well she's got more money than the rest of us and doesn't pay tax :rotfl:

she also lives right opposite me though :roll:

libs said:
here's something to think about - the most dressed up woman at our primary school gates is...

the local prostitute... well she's got more money than the rest of us and doesn't pay tax :rotfl:

she also lives right opposite me though :roll:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I actually love people like that,they are so up themselves it causes me no end of amusement. The look on their faces when they realise that I am breastfeeding etc,and that I am actually fairly intelligent and articulate :lol:

i know how you feel, i get judged ALL the time. you should have seen the speech and language therapist that came today, she must have thought i was useless, she was so patronising. nobody seems to take me seriously even though im an expert on every condition Ami has or could possibly have in the future. im a walking encyclopedia.

i alter their opinions when i start talking! they always have a look of disbelief. strangers look down their noses at me when they see my baby with oxygen taped to her face but i guess thats how it is when you have a special needs baby at 24.

as for the yummy mummies, i used to spend hours beautifying myself on a morning but as soon as i became a mummy my needs came second to hers. now i have a bath when i can get a babysitter, wear scruffs for fear of projectile vomiting and dont brush my teeth until 2pm! :lol: the most important thing is that she is always fed, clean and content.

dont let the b******s grind you down honey.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back