Snack ideas for 1yr olds?

Sassyminx

Reaction score
Finley still seems overly keen on milk and only just manages to eat a 7mth jar, im trying to get him off his milk as he still has 16oz during the night :shock: and health visitor suggested snacks but im totally stuck what to give him as i dont wanna be feeding him biscuits crisps etc

he wont eat banana, he has the odd bit of toast with vegemite and loves plums and grapes but tbh im really stuck what else to give him? He eats the same snacks nearly every day lol

We got some of them 100% fruit bars he wouldnt even go near them :lol: and he isnt fussed on raisins either

Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, if theres anything i can cook or make etc ill give it a go :)

You've probably tried all these, but:-

blueberries
apple
breadsticks
ricecakes
orange segments
yoghurt
strawberries
raspberries
melon
cheese sticks

Hope that helps!

Valentine Xxx

Hi sassyminx, my Finley just loves his milk too. I don't give him any junk snacks either. He likes oatcakes as a non-sweet biscuit, toasted teacake or muffin, cheesy toast, breadsticks, greek yoghurt with any fruit added.
Hope this helps.

luke loves breadsticks, pieces of cucumber, pepper, cheeese. sticks of carrot, broccoli florets (all veg slightly cooked to make it easier and softer) rice cakes with phildelphia. toast. sandwiches (phildelphia, dairylea, marmite, cheese) cheerios. malted milk biscuits/rich teas.
banana, strawberries, segments of mandarins. best treat of all milky buttons :shakehead: once in a while. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back