Smoking

lucy1702

Reaction score
Ivy failed i gave up in pregnancy as soon as i found out but now im home ivy started again no thanks to oh he still smokes outside and i smell it then crave one I've been having 3/4 a day and feeling like I've failed lily i wear ny dressing gown while smoking and when i come back in i take it off by the door and wash my hands and brush my teeth or chew gum and i want to give up but i can't help it. :'(

tapatalking can't see tickers

Firstly you havent failed your daughter at all! Lots of women smoke whilst pregnant so the fact you stopped whilst you were is fantastic!
It also doesnt make you a bad mother! My mum is a smoker and she stopped whilst pregnant with me and my two brothers but started after she had us and she is the best mum in the entire world!
Could you see your GP and be reffered to a smoking cessation nurse who can give you free Nicotine replacement? (if you do want to stop that is) I found it really hard to stop and I do think I will go back to it after my boy is born - not something I'm proud about doing and its not the ideal but I miss it - my pregnancy wasnt planned (is very much wanted though, I was told it would be difficult for me to have children) and I know for a fact that I wouldnt of stopped had I not found out I was pregnant. I know its bad to smoke and know all the health risks (I dont think you cant not know now) but the sad fact is I really enjoyed it! If I do go back to it I of course wouldnt smoke anywhere near the baby etc and have never smoked in the house anyway. I suppose I just wanted to say dont give yourself such a hard time over it - you're only human!There is lots of help out there though if you want it xxx

If any women is pregnant then she should stop smoking during that time and no problem they can use after the successfully delivered but during pregnancy smoking may be harmful for women healthy and it affect bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back