Small for dates

Lilylou

Reaction score
Can anyone reassure me? I went for my 32 week check up last week and my fundus height measurement was only 27cm so I have been referred to the hospital for further assessment. Has anyone else experienced the same thing and everything has turned out okay or should I be worried - can't help but think something is wrong although baby still very active!

Just recently had a growth scan as I measure small for dates at 31 weeks. Turns out I just have a smaller uterus than some (probably due to me being smallmyself) and that baby is bang on target. He is a perfect size and actually a few days further ahead than my dates.

Try not to worry and look at it more as being another oppotunity to see our little one again.

Hope all goes well - let us know how you get on

xx

When are you due? Sounds like your due near me. I'm due 25th January

Thanks for the note I'm hoping it's because I'm small too!..........due on 28 January, can't believe how close it is but also getting quite anxious (mind you I have been anxious throughout)..........how are you doing?

I am doing good thank you. Cant wait till my due date now - I'm so excited to meet my little one :D

When have you got your scan booked for?

Had scan yesterday and the little one is fine, just hiding.......very average size etc so that's a relief.......determined to relax and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy before the real work begins! :D

I'm so glad baby is fine hun :D You probably just have a small uterus like me. I'm 33 weeks now and my uterus still only measures just over 29cm!!

Hope it all continues to go well for you now mate. Take care, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back