small babies!

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Seen loads of threads and posts about lots of big healthy pf babies!

Who else has a small baby?

Harry was 8weeks old yesterday and is 9lb now, seems small when I see other posts but he is following centile line, he is EBF, he was 6lb 10 when born

Who else has a little tiddly baby?x

I had a small baby! He is 8 now! Was 5lb born at 37+1. Was in tiny baby clothes till 8 weeks! Still he is very skinny but quite tall! Hard to find trousers for him!

Me! Mine is still smaller than some of the 3 month olds here - just 17lbs at 10.5 months!

It took us 9 weeks to get to the minimum weight for the baby bjorn. She eats like a horse, but is very very active. I have given up worrying about her weight months ago and our hv was never that worried.

Just a little 9th centiler here.

I'd love to call her dainty but she is very tall and destructive!

O was exact same weight when born and is now following 25th percentile and 14lb13 now at 20 weeks :)

Lovely tiny babies!
Tegan wasn't very small at birth 8 lb 1 oz but at almost 19 months she's 20 lb 9 oz xx

My nephew was born 2 weeks early but it was discovered that my sister’s placenta had stopped working they’re not sure when and her LO was born weighing 4lb 10oz.... he’s still small for his age but perfectly formed he’s nearly 18 months now....

He was sooooooo tiny when he was born...

aww i love the lil babies. i got given a toddler i swear lol, someone stole my newborn at the hosp and swithched them. it must be lovely to have lil light babies with cutee tiny lil feet and hands. aas long as theyre following their centile lines theyre good anyway, everyone is different. wouldnt want everyone to be a whopping 98th centile baby like mine cos then how would i ever see the lil cutie babies!

K was 6lbs 8oz when she was born and at 14 weeks she is 10.5lbs. She is on the 5th centile for weight and 96th centile for length lol. Xx

Aww lovely to hear there are other little ones here!

Belfast girl- we are also 9th centile line, harry is very long too and skinny I'm sure he will grow up and destroy everything too

Bev- your little toddler is so cute :) ,

Aww it seems our little babies are all tall babies :)

Mrs KM - she's so petite, saw a picture on other thread! Are you both tall? I'm only 5ft1 but OH is 6ft2

My eldest was small 4ib 10 born at 35+2. Was born on 3rd centile and never went above the 25th is still a skinny mini now and isn't tall either !!! My second was born on 13th centile and didn't go above the 25th so am finding it very strange having a baby on the 75th centile wearing the right age clothes !!! Xx

Awww small babies are cute! And you don't end up with a wardrobe of clothes you can't put them in lol.

I never expected a small baby really. Me and OH are quite big people really. He's 6'5 and I'm 5'9 and neither of us are thin!

Jack's a skinny mini too! He was 7lb 11oz at birth so pretty average. He sat on 50th centile until 12 weeks where he slowly started slipping down to 25th centile. Nobody was ever worried and he eats like a horse! We think he just has super fast metabolism! He's been just under 25th centile for months now. We need to measure him too but he's defo a shorty! We saw my Cousin today for the 1st time in 2 months and straight away she said 'he hasn't even grown'!! lol I love my skinny dude!! Clothes last him ages!!! :) x

Albert's 7 weeks and 8lb 10...was 6lb when born. I think 7lb of his weight is in his feet lol. He puts on loads every week but is still a tiddler! He's a beautiful boy and so so content :love:

I have a small baby :) well she's a toddler now at almost 2 but she's still diddy! She was 6lb 12oz at birth and probably weighs about 21lb now or just over that. She follows the 9th centime mostly but bobs between the 25th and 9th. She's on track to be about 5'1 which is a tad smaller than me which we expected. Each generation has got smaller in my family since my gran :) very strange.

Sofia was 5 15 and a half born and at 4 weeks weighed 7 10 :shock:!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

My eldest was 6lb 4oz born at 36 weeks was in tiny baby clothes for 8 weeks as he was really poorly James however is huge lol xxx

xxx

hey - also just thought, emma is still pretty easy to carry around and is still ok in the baby bjorn as well - think most of my firends have had to give up on theres!

she is on the lowest setting for height though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back