small babies!

Meant to add tegans a shorty at only 76 cms x

Measured Jack with OH's tape measure! :) He's 74cms just inder the 50th centile for his age. He was on 91st at 6mths lol x

I've just measured Paige and she's 79cms now!! She's 21.5 months :)

Aww it seems our little babies are all tall babies :)

Mrs KM - she's so petite, saw a picture on other thread! Are you both tall? I'm only 5ft1 but OH is 6ft2

She is a dainty little thing lol. My dh is 6ft1 and I am 5ft7. We were both long skinny babies though. The doctors and nurses were trying to get us to top her up with formula for weeks (she was topped up for the first 6 weeks then refused a bottle), but she wouldn't take it. Finally last week they decided that that is just her body type!

I have a small baby :) well she's a toddler now at almost 2 but she's still diddy! She was 6lb 12oz at birth and probably weighs about 21lb now or just over that. She follows the 9th centime mostly but bobs between the 25th and 9th. She's on track to be about 5'1 which is a tad smaller than me which we expected. Each generation has got smaller in my family since my gran :) very strange.
My shans the same, she was 6lb 15 when born so a good enough weight now she's 20 months and is still 20 pounds! She's really healthy though just skinny minnie lol alot of 9-12 month clothes fit and some trousers that size hang off her and fall down lol

I have a little one! Almost 11mths and just 15lb in first size/new born or 0-3 clothes! Here she is still in her mosses basket
001-6.jpg

My first was 5lb 5ozs and is now a 5ft 9 14year old and AJ was 6lb 5ozs but has been very slow growing do to his problems. He weighs 8lb 11ozs at 9 weeks but getting him weighed again tomorrow. My placenta had stopped growing with the baby so with both my pregnancies the placenta had stopped growing but the babies were still trying to grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back