Sling recommendations?

timtam78

Reaction score
I've heard moby wraps are good but no idea really.

Anyone got any recommendations?
X

depends what you want it for... hiking vs going shopping vs doing housework. I love my manduca, does newborn to toddler, front hip or back positions, very comfortable and spreads the weight to the hips, so fantastic for hiking or doing the supermarket shop, but takes a couple of minutes to put on, so not ideal if you want to pop baby in and out at home.

Well I've got a papoose style carrier already for long dog walks (mainly got for oh to wear) but wanted more of a sling one for general wearing around the house really and for daily dog walks. Will check out the ones you've suggested, thanks ladies x

I love my Moby. I hardly ever use the pram and he's asleep within seconds. I got it off eBay for £12 so well worth the investment.

I love my Boba wrap. It is simmilar to a moby but has lycra. I've not tried a Moby so it's hard to compare but I do like how the lycra makes it easy to get a snug fit while still being comfortable. We are still using it even though my back is not the best and LO is 10 months old but she is small for her age.

Last edited:
I think I've decided on a Moby, just can't decide on a colour or whether to go second hand or new! :lol:

I very nearly just ordered a black one, then remembered it will be summer soon. I'm thinking natural or slate. Wanted a colour that OH would feel ok with.

Slate is one of my short listed colours, plus it's in the mid weight range too and neutral enough to go with any clothes. Otherwise quite like the sienna or organic sweet pea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back