FAO The Wife aka Terrie - re Ring Slings

im happy to answer any questions but im not gonna sugar coat my answers LOL.. if its FAB ill tell you if its CRAP ill tell you that too :D

dont forget girls im always here if you need advice on what sling to buy or how to put it on or what positions to try... ive practically tried them all and had a collection of over 35 at one point :blush:

my all time favs were my moby wrap, my Maya ring sling and my BabyHawk Mei Tai

^^ sorry, head wasn't with it yesterday properly...

35.... I think I will have problems and comments when I start buying nappies in bulk :rofl: how did you manage that one??

:rofl: no it is good when they are littler :rofl: and will be great for BF'ing, it's just I always had to take his weight to tighten it up but can't just pull it through the rings you need to feed it through :lol:

this may be me being a little dense, but wouldn't that mean that it is more secure anyway???

I'm really wanting a sling or baby carrier but I'm just wondering how much pressure they put on your lower back? x Lisa was really helpful regarding advice to the baby carrier she's selling so I'm considering that x does anyone know what'd put the least pressure/strain on the lower back-a sling or a baby carrier? x

Doh missed this Hun sorry :( pmd you bk xxxxx

The maya's look fantastic but I think I'd need to get the instruction book out every time I was going to use it, they look so complicated!! I was also a bit concerned, wasn't there something on the news about a recall in baby carriers as there had been some infant fatalities? I take it that was a specific type?

Last edited:
The Maya is a breeze compared to the Moby IMO....I cant suss it at all!

Haha, it's like a foreign language!! Maya's and Moby's and close's!

I LOVE the Maya Terrie!! I walked to town and back yesterday wearing Sid and Hebe slept in her buggy :)

Can we move this thread to the new parenting section??

Please!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back