sling lady vs moby wrap

Ive bought one from sling lady bu havent used it yet, so cant be much help sorry.

Im planning on getting another though for summer as I think its going to be too hot for me and baby wrapped all around us.

I've bought one from Victoria, I've used it loads and never had any problems with it! Cahal likes it, and the material is nice and light so hopefully he will be OK in Summer if we both wear light clothing too. I was going to try it this weekend as we went to an NCT sale but I used the Wilkinet instead. If he's OK in that (which he was!) then I can't see a problem with the sling!

I should add though that I've never used a Moby, so don't have anything to compare it to :)

I have a moby but not one from the sling lady so I can't compare. I love my moby though and it has been a life saver on more than one occasion! It will be a life saver again on Thursday when we go to Manchester on the train as it means I won't have to try and squeeze the pram on a train! He's been fine in it so far warmth wise x

thanks girls. i decided on a mei tai instead. i got it in black with red stars. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back