Slimming World Diet

Cyprus08

Reaction score
Ive been doing the S/W diet on and off over the years so don't actually go to a group anymore. Ive been sticking to again since January and have lost 2 stone but have another 2 to lose. I know thats it's safe to do in pregnancy but just wondered if any of you ladies have followed the diet during your pregnancies and could tell me if there is anything important I should know? Did you also still lose weight regularly or was it more a case of just seeing it in yourself after you got pg?

Thanks for your help xx

I dont follow any diet during pregnancy. I dont believe that calorie restriction is safe during pregnancy but i certainly try to eat sensibly where I can x

I was doing slimming world before I got pregnant and did try my best to carry it on but I had bad nausea so ended up just having to eat whatever didn't make me feel sick! Although I have only gained a stone so far compared to my last pregnancy where I had gained 3+ by this point!

Because there is no limit on the food you can eat it's fine to do it if you can I just couldn't stick to it!

I would recommend having a extra healthy a choice a day though!

Ask your Dr hun, I think calorie controlling in pregnancy is only recommended if you are massivley overweight.

I have gone from 1200 cals a day (+ exercise cals) to at least 1600 cals (and exercise cals) a day. I am not really counting, just making sure I am eating enough :shock:

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm not dieting now but plan on going back to slimming world after little one is born.

Thanks for your advice ladies, like you said Mrs.s, I know its safe as the diet is so varied and there is no calorie counting involved, there is so much you can eat unlimited amounts of and I know for a fact that I am eating much more of a healthy, balanced and varied diet than I was eating before.

Thanks again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back