Slimming world

Sarah85

Reaction score
Hey girls
I went for my weight and measurements with midwife and had a shock with weight.
I lost 4 1/2 stone before my wedding and over honeymoon and being pregnant put on nearly a stone!!! Could have cried
Midwife suggested slimming world has a pregnancy plan wondered if anyone has done this or doing this?

I don't know too much about it but I'm aware that slimming world is considered safe during pregnancy

I'm not, but slimming world is really good as it's basically just about eating healthily - though with the support of a group to help you along the way.

Thanks girls I lost 4 1/2 stone with weight watchers but that's not healthy during pregnancy hoping to not put too much on especially taking to someone in clinic who has out nearly 5 stone on and is 38 weeks was shocked lol

You'll get extra allowences of healthy extras, so bread and dairy as well as all the rest. Im not pregnant but following slimming world and it really is just eating healthily. Good luck with it :)

Thanks Hun I did slimming world few years ago only lost 1 1/2 stone and couldn't lose anymore but worth a go isn't it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back