losing weight fast

maldives

Reaction score
Hi girls
i am soo desperate to loose weight fast. i've been really slim for a long time in my life and now suddenly i am 20 kg heavier :(
well i weigh 76 kg now and i was about 54 . I would like to be at least 60 as soon as possible as I would love to ttc again and i won't ttc unless i loose the weight.
i know many of u think it would be wrong to ttc while my baby is only 2 months old! but many have did and manage that, and i would like to have kids early in my life so we can enjoy our selves as a family later on. no worrys about kids and so on they will be grown ups.
what i am planning to do is use slimming pills which i've never tried in my life.
I have just ordered 2 types from amazon . one is called (alli) www.myalli.com it seems so popular and the other is called LIDA DAIDAIHUA DIET SLIMMING CAPSULES )http://www.lidadaidaihua.com/
please give me any advice on which one to use as i am confused. and if there are any other effective pills/ways to loose weight fast i would appreciate ur help.

The only advice I'm gonna give is don't take the pills :talkhand:

I know this is probably the last thing you wanna hear but losing weight sensibly just doesn't happen fast... you've gotta be prepared to give it time and then the effort will be worth it.

There's nothing wrong with TTC when your LO is only a few months - that's a personal choice, but you need to be healthy to do it and taking slimming pills and trying to lose weight too quickly isn't really gonna do you any good at all.

maldives said:
Hi girls
i am soo desperate to loose weight fast. i've been really slim for a long time in my life and now suddenly i am 20 kg heavier :(
well i weigh 76 kg now and i was about 54 . I would like to be at least 60 as soon as possible as I would love to ttc again and i won't ttc unless i loose the weight.
i know many of u think it would be wrong to ttc while my baby is only 2 months old! but many have did and manage that, and i would like to have kids early in my life so we can enjoy our selves as a family later on. no worrys about kids and so on they will be grown ups.
what i am planning to do is use slimming pills which i've never tried in my life.
I have just ordered 2 types from amazon . one is called (alli) http://www.myalli.com it seems so popular and the other is called LIDA DAIDAIHUA DIET SLIMMING CAPSULES )http://www.lidadaidaihua.com/
please give me any advice on which one to use as i am confused. and if there are any other effective pills/ways to loose weight fast i would appreciate ur help.

DO NOT TAKE ANY PILLS!

If you want to lose weight look at what your eating - if it doesnt have any nutrional value it doesnt belong in your body, slimming pills have no place in your body, they can actually make you gain weight because they muck around with your metabolism.
Dont touch them with a barge poll. If you want to lose weight try a calorie ontrolled diet, or try weight watchers. Pills, the pink patch etc are faddy diets that do not have long lasting results and are basically a big pile of crap.

I know you dont want to hear this but there is no quick fix when it comes to losing weight. It has to be done sensibly which takes time and patience. To lose weight sensibly you need to stick to eating healthily and do some exercise. I know how you feel, I was 9 stone and am now 13 stone and I'm trying to lose the weight now but I know it will take time :hug:

Hun, you and I are almost exactly the same weight and we both want to get down to around sixty kilos. I have made a calculation whereby if you aim to lose a couple of pounds (about a kilo) a week (which is considered healthy) you should be able to lose that by Christmas...if you think about that it is not a long time!

It ain't a quick fix, I know, but if you lose it by eating healthily and sticking to around 1200 cals a day - which is not too bad, then you will be likely to keep the weight off, rather than piling it back on as soon as you stop the pills/fad diet, etc.

Please, please stay away from crap pills...they can be soooo dangerous.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

OMG I never thought u girls would be anti-pills LOL. Thanks alot i will defenitely not take them now after all these replies.
although i have paid for them already and they're on their way :( i guess i am so impatient sometimes.
mamichuli said:
Hun, you and I are almost exactly the same weight and we both want to get down to around sixty kilos. I have made a calculation whereby if you aim to lose a couple of pounds (about a kilo) a week (which is considered healthy) you should be able to lose that by Christmas...if you think about that it is not a long time!

It ain't a quick fix, I know, but if you lose it by eating healthily and sticking to around 1200 cals a day - which is not too bad, then you will be likely to keep the weight off, rather than piling it back on as soon as you stop the pills/fad diet, etc.

Please, please stay away from crap pills...they can be soooo dangerous.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa
Exciting i have some one weighing the same as me an willing to lose the weight :) yes it ain't a long time till christmass but my problem is i am not watching the calories i eat now. i guess i have to fix this. and see how things go. any way i am losing weight i have lost 13 kilos 2 weeks after giving birth and in the last month and a half i've lost only 3.5 kilos :(

sweetie, slimming pills fall into one of two groups-

1. they do absolutely fuck all and are a complete waste of your money

2. they do work but can be extremely dangerous as the active ingredients are either diuretic (dehydrating), fat-blockers (also block certain vitamins vital for health which need fat to bind to), amphetamines or similar drugs (can cause heart attacks and high BP and are addictive) or tapeworm eggs (quite horrifying actually why anyone would ingest them is beyond me- i wouldnt even do that no matter how thin they make you! :talkhand: )

speak to ur doctor about the pills, ask if they are safe. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back