Slim Fast Diet

nicki

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried the Slim Fast diet??

I've been on it for 2 weeks now & i'm doing the Charlie Brooks 'Before & After' DVD every other day (only done that a few times so far) and I haven't lost any weight whatsoever.

I have stuck to it & have not eaten any crap or eaten between meals & i'm hungry all the time - what am I doing wrong? I'm fed up being a whale :( :lol:

HELP :pray:

Hi Nicki

I tried the slim fast diet a few years ago but like you I found that I was always hungry on it so I didn't last very long on it. Not sure if it's just me but it also gave me stomach ache most of the time which wasn't nice. Perhaps I wasn't drinking enough water though - don't they recommend you drink x amount a day on it?

I've been dieting for a couple of weeks now and first wk I lost 4lbs, second week I lost 1lb and today I've put on 2lbs :shock: I just can't seem to shift the weight now but I'm sure it's down to lack of cardiovascular exercise, think my metabolism needs a kick start after 15 months off!

Hope the slim fast starts working for you, nothing worse than being good on a diet and still not losing the weight!

Lucy

I have that DVD but it doesnt seem to want to come out the case!! he he

It takes time, dont worry. Iv been doing Davina & it KILLS me, i cant walk for 2 days after and no change still.... I just cant seem to loose the belly.

I think booze is half my problem !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back