Sleeping!

Julia1985

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I've been very quiet for a while, sorry! All was madness but on maternity leave now (36+1). I do not know how any of you manage to stay at work longer!!!

I'm sleeping really badly, is anyone else? Got up and did 2 hours admin between 3-5am today!! And then weirdly can sleep all morning?! Is anyone else finding this? Does anyone have any tips for better sleeping? I'm propping myself up with pillows etc, having a bath every day but nothing's helping!

Can't wait for bub to arrive!!! Hope you're all having a good Monday :)

Yes I'm the same I'm now 36 +3 wide awake this time and feel I have loads of energy to do things in the house but can't it took me all day to clean the ensuite as I kept lying down on the bed!!

Exactly the same here! 35+5 and 4 days left at work! All Xmas I've been having night sweats, waking me up in the early hours, then wanting to sleep between 5am and 8am!! Nightmare.

Mine started over Xmas too, I tried going.to bed earlier tonight but can't sleep at all. I tend to want to nap mid afternoon when I can't!

Ive bn in bed before my daughter for weeks and i finished work xmas eve at just 31weeks iv bn sleeping terribly but the last two nights i wont say ive slept longer but i feel ive slept btr if that makss sense xx

No sleep is the worst part! I wish I had some tips to give you but it's just riding it out and napping when you can in the day x

I'm struggling too :-( I get really breathless. I'm sleeping in a bed on my own now- miss my husband but I really need the space and I think I was worrying about keeping him awake- I think I'm sleeping a bit better. I get so tired in the afternoons though- work is a real killer right now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back