Sleeping

ninnypants

Reaction score
Oops I got up this morning (when bf got up) bobbed online for 15 mins or so, then went back to bed for a snooze, only just woken up and that was becuase my mum called me!

Should I really be this tired in early pregnancy or is it just lazyness?

So last night I slept from about 1130 until 0630 and then again from about 0830 until now, 1130.

:sleep:

oh no. overwhelming tiredness is a VERY common symptom of early pregnancy.

I have found mine comes and goes in waves, 3-6 weeks I was dead to the world needing 3 or 4 hr naps during the day and a full 8 hrs at night (I don't normally need more than 4 or 5 at night usually!). It levelled off for a bit but is coming back now I'm near 10w.

Just sleep when you need to hon, your body's telling you what you need. It's not laziness, it's just exhausting having all those hormones playing havoc.

Sleep all you need :hug:

im unemployed at the moment so maybe thats something positive about it.

guess I need to sell my davina dvd - not going to be using that much this year! only just bought it a cople weeks ago! grrr.

I started to feel shattered around 9dpo, then sure enough 10days po BFP!!!

All i do is yawn all day... lol

I'm the same, I'm absolutely exhausted!!

I work in the mornings and I'm having such problems concentrating. I normally sleep between 10.30pm to about 7.30am, then I have a nap for an hour or two in the afternoons but could quite happily sleep all day if I could...infact I did on Sunday, I didn't get dressed until 4pm!!

:hug:

I am not working either (visa requirements here :lol: what a shame :angel: ) but I really don't know how people with even part-time jobs manage during early pregnancy. I am KNACKERED!

ditto, sleep and lots of it please :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

love me sleeep!!!!! Sleep all night and could sleep all day! I try to a daily walk round to asda and back to get some fresh air other then that forget it!!!!!! Luckily I dont work either so ahve nothing to worry about!

I only work 3.5hrs each day as an administrator, my job's not taxing yet just doing that little amount is really hard. I can't concentrate cos i'm sooooo tired and I swear I fell asleep at my desk the other day. Typing anything takes forever cos I either spell things wrong or merge words together. It's a bloody nightmare!

Plus i've got 3 dogs who have to be walked daily and muggins here has to do it. I need to get a sled for them to pull me around the forest cos one of these days i'm just going to curl up and go to sleep under a tree!

you could do what the posh bird down the road from my uncle's does: get in the car, dangle the leads out the window (or attach them to the car door) and just drive very slowly around...

or if they're not the types to run off and you're on a quiet estate, drive them soemwhere, drop 'em off and drive home, let them follow you.

rinse and repeat until dogs are tired :lol:

buddabun said:
you could do what the posh bird down the road from my uncle's does: get in the car, dangle the leads out the window (or attach them to the car door) and just drive very slowly around...

or if they're not the types to run off and you're on a quiet estate, drive them soemwhere, drop 'em off and drive home, let them follow you.

rinse and repeat until dogs are tired :lol:

OMG, seriously?!!! :shock: We do have a big garden but throwing the ball is far too tiring and they refuse to run around out there on their own ~ useless mutts!!! i normally stick them in the car then drive them to the forest. I walk for about 30mins whilst they run around like lunatics. Thankfully, they can be off lead the whole time so they get a good run....it's just me who's a wreck!

Is there not a big field or something you can take a fold-up chair to while they run around?

Silly dogs.

Pay a kid to do it :lol:

buddabun said:
Is there not a big field or something you can take a fold-up chair to while they run around?

Silly dogs.

Pay a kid to do it :lol:

I would if I knew any kids!!! Not really a good advert considering I'm a dog walker :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am exhausted but cannot sleep :(

I'm tossing and turning until about 3am then waking up at 5 for a wee and then I don't go back to sleep properly :evil: I'm a grumpy wreck at the moment :(

i'm getting less tired day by day but a couple of weeks ago i was completely floored and kept going to bed straight after work. hoping this will pass soon as it really is boring for OH who is spending his evenings watching telly alone as i'm too tired to even stay up let alone go out anywhere. :sleep:

i am soooooooooooooo jealous! i could so easily do the same, except its not possible for me because i got a toddler to look after! :lol:

make he most of it, once you've popped you will NEVER get that freedom back :wink:

T'is a Secret said:
I am exhausted but cannot sleep :(

I'm tossing and turning until about 3am then waking up at 5 for a wee and then I don't go back to sleep properly :evil: I'm a grumpy wreck at the moment :(

I'm exactly the same, i'm in bed by 9.30 coz i'm knackered but come 3am i'm wide awake and cant get back to sleep :wall: I work full time too which don't help but at the moment i'm getting by on about 4/5 hours sleep when i used to have about 9 :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back