Sleeping through the night

Probably since I had to top him up with bottles after the crash so about 3 months

Still does now ;)

Hiya,

Ruby slept from 11.30 to 7.15 last night; she is 2 months old (9 weeks). We've been very lucky with her (my 2nd, Rosie, didn't sleep right through until she was about 18 months old!!)

Evies done it a handfull of times. The first on was at about 4 months. She wakes up alot wanting to play. She doesnt nap much during the day either.

Lottie never has either. The best ever was once she did 12 till 4.45am. Last night it was 12, 3, 5 and 7 :wall: . I dream of :sleep:

first of all it was 12am to 8am with only one BF at 5am roughly, this was from 3 or 4 weeks old.

at 4 months she regressed and was waking every hour almost :wall: it was soooo hard! this went on for 4 months

since 8 months she's slept thru from 7pm to 7am occasionally she wakes but mostly sleeps thru :)

Macey has been having a 6-7 hour sleep since 3 weeks old,

Izzie slept through for the first time about 2 weeks ago...and she's only done it a couple of times since :( She wakes in the night EVERY night and its so hard to settle her. We dont feed heer unuless she starts screaming, then its the last resort as its the only thing that will get her off to sleep again :( :sleep:

From 3 months up until about 6.. then she started waking for a bottle again. She went back to sleeping through again tho at about 8 months x

Paris was a really good sleeper, from 2 days old she went through from around 8pm - 8am! Harrison was 11 weeks he now goes through from 7pm - 6.30am :)

Louis has been sleeping through the night since he was about 2 months old :sleep:

India sarted sleeping from 10/11pm till 5:30am feed then back to sleep till 9:30. it totally worried me! but she's gaining like crazy so doc said its fine to let her sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back