Sleeping through the night

jennywren said:
valentine said:
DD has slept from 7/8pm til 7am since she was about 6/7 weeks old - she's sometimes grizzly in the evenings between 6-8pm but NEVER (I bet I've jinxed that now) wakes between 8pm and 7am.

some people have all the luck :shakehead:

I'll get her to have a word with Oran when she sees him :cheer:

Grace goes to bed at 6.30 pm wakes for a feed at 3 am and then sleeps until 7.30 am ish ..............

oh to drop the 3 am feed :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I am making the most of it as she has her first injections next Tuesday and will be starting to teethe in no time!

D has slept through two nights since he was born both after his first and second injection so you never know

amzhunny said:
Just a general question - when did your little ones sleep through the night?
I have heard varied stories from different people just wondering what the general jist is.
Also any tips for settling them at night getting them thinking about sleeping through> Little Amber is one month old now and people have told me she should start soon....?

Different stories for different babies, they are all SO different as I'm sure you know, don't think your LO should be doing anything :hug:
Isaac has slept through twice I think, both nights I was fretting hehe But that's nothing in 4 months, and I don't think he will for a while yet as he needs that one feed, sometimes he needs two. Amber will start when she's ready, so that will be the right time, there are certain things you can try to help it but I couldn't advise as haven't tried any miyself. Very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back