Sleeping through the night

amzhunny

Reaction score
Just a general question - when did your little ones sleep through the night?

I have heard varied stories from different people just wondering what the general jist is.

Also any tips for settling them at night getting them thinking about sleeping through> Little Amber is one month old now and people have told me she should start soon....?

Keeley started to sleep thru from about 6 weeks... all i did was give her a night time routine... Bath... bottle ..bed the same time every night :)

She stopped sleeping thru at 4 months when she was teething but since 6 months she's been sleepin thru again :cheer:

baby budge has just started sleeping through the night - see there is a God :pray: :lol:

from 5 weeks he was waking in the night more than he wasnt but at 6 weeks he was sleeping more than waking if you know what i mean. at 10 weeks he still wakes in the night every now and then but its very rare :hug:

Matilda still dosnt sleep through and we have her in a routine of bath, bottle, bed. She goes down about 8ish, is awake again 11-12ish and then again 4ish although have tried to stop giving her a bottle in morning as she tends to go straight back to sleep, have triesd giving her an extra ounce of milk with last 2 bottles in eve but not working!!!!

tuck said:
Matilda still dosnt sleep through and we have her in a routine of bath, bottle, bed. She goes down about 8ish, is awake again 11-12ish and then again 4ish although have tried to stop giving her a bottle in morning as she tends to go straight back to sleep, have triesd giving her an extra ounce of milk with last 2 bottles in eve but not working!!!!

Jack is exactly the same as Matilda. I make sure I bath him at 7:30 using johnson's baby night time bath and then rub him with the night time lotion (IS MEANT TO HELP THEM SLEEP :think: ) give him his last bottle of 6 oz's then off to sleep he goes, wakes at about 12 then 4 then up at 8 - no signs of sleeping through yet but at least he's in a little routine. sure it'll happen soon :pray:

umm cant remember hehe i think she was 8 weeks or somet when she 1st slept thru 6 or 7 hours. we started a bedtime routine at 13 weeks and a few times shes gone 8 hours. but still not every nite she was up 3 times last nite :roll:

Hi

Kadyn sleeps 5-8 hours a night since he was about 2 months old and i was told that sleeping thorugh the night for babies is considered a 5 hour stretch .
Kiara never slept 5 or more hours till she was over a year old

Katrinaxxx

At about 8 weeks, we were waking Ben for a feed at about 11pm but stopped doing that a few weeks ago. He nows sleeps from 7pm-7.20am!!!!! I know it might not last but we are very thankful at the moment!!!! :lol:

Dylan still doesn't :shakehead:

he has just gone back down to one feed a night again recently

:bored: :sleep:

Nic'n'Keeley said:
Keeley started to sleep thru from about 6 weeks... all i did was give her a night time routine... Bath... bottle ..bed the same time every night :)

She stopped sleeping thru at 4 months when she was teething but since 6 months she's been sleepin thru again :cheer:

Snap with Libby....I'm just waiting on the '6 months sleeping back through again' though....so can Keeley please have a word...thanks Nic :)

I put immy to bed at about 10, she has to have her awake time before he settles down and all depends really on how much she sleeps during the day.
But i have to take her to bed with me, i cant leave her alone as she kicks off

She goes in the cot tonight hahahahahaha

jayde slept through from about 3 months we used to give her a dream feed about 11oclock before we went to bed then she would wake about 6 but since about 4 months she sleeps from 7-6.30-7 :D :D

DD has slept from 7/8pm til 7am since she was about 6/7 weeks old - she's sometimes grizzly in the evenings between 6-8pm but NEVER (I bet I've jinxed that now) wakes between 8pm and 7am.

I am making the most of it as she has her first injections next Tuesday and will be starting to teethe in no time!

Xxx

valentine said:
DD has slept from 7/8pm til 7am since she was about 6/7 weeks old - she's sometimes grizzly in the evenings between 6-8pm but NEVER (I bet I've jinxed that now) wakes between 8pm and 7am.

some people have all the luck :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back