Sleeping like a baby...

Squiglet

Reaction score
OK who was the wise ar*e that came up with this phrase???. Because my baby does not sleep like a "baby"... :wall: :wall: :wall:

Sleeping like a baby in my household constitutes as snuffling, grunting, grizzling, wheezing, vomiting, squirming, flapping arms about, farting and waking every 2 minutes to scream at me because my nipple "fell" out of her mouth or her head touched a surface other than mummy...

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Can I get refunds? :rotfl:

it's the anger when they can't get to the milk that gets me ! :rotfl: baby smile falls asleep and spits out the nipple and immediately wakes up and shouts at it for DARING to go away! :rotfl:

I know :wall: i think she knows its her 7 month bday today and is being a grumpy sod deliberatelty and shes way past her bedtime!!!

Thank goodness my slave is bouncing her in the bouncy chair

Squiglet said:
Sleeping like a baby in my household constitutes as snuffling, grunting, grizzling, wheezing, vomiting, squirming, flapping arms about, farting and waking every 2 minutes to scream at me because my nipple "fell" out of her mouth or her head touched a surface other than mummy...

you mean this is not the normal way to sleep - apart from the nipple falling out of mouth this sounds remarkably like my OH, my toddler and my baby (I of course am perfect and never fart). Imagine what fun I have when I have them all in the same bed as me.

Cally will spit out my nipple when she falls asleep and purse her mouth up when I offer her it again, then only when I do up my bra and get comfy she wakes up crying for the boob.

Lola's the same with the flapping it's like she's trying to take off :rotfl:

Aaawwwwww!!! Hope she learns to love you from a quiet distance real soon :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry..... im lucky :oops: :oops: :oops:

lol, leah never cries - only when were squirting antibiotics down her throat but other than that shes the perfect baby hehehe

she panics and sucks her hand if her bottles late but thats it.

my family cant believe shes a baby with how quiet she is! lol

Kim&Leah said:
sorry..... im lucky :oops: :oops: :oops:

lol, leah never cries - only when were squirting antibiotics down her throat but other than that shes the perfect baby hehehe

she panics and sucks her hand if her bottles late but thats it.

my family cant believe shes a baby with how quiet she is! lol

we used to say that :wink:

she was the best baby in the hospital!! dont know what happened when we got home :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back