Sleep

Crackers

Reaction score
I've really been suffering from NO sleep the past few days. It's hard! I go to bed exhausted, fall asleep, then every time I need to turn over I wake up. Then inevitably need the loo!
Plus my hips are beginning to really hurt, making rolling over even harder :-(

Last night I was awake from about 2.30-4.30, snoozes on and off til 6.30 when hubby's alarm went off, then had solid sleep for an hour from 7-8am. Soooo tired today, but nothing planned for tomorrow so hoping to have a lie in.

Anyone else suffering? Any tips...?!

Yeah in in the same boat! My hips get so sore at night... Even if I'm lying on my left hip then my right hip will get cramped really weid lol but I've just put loads of pillows under my bump plus between my legs and one under my back. it won't be long till our babys are here lol all worth the pain! Xxx

You ladies are further on than me but my right hip is tender and like aliciabubba I just pad out with pillows for support x

I'm in spare room now :-(
But mattress is softer so I've brought my long body pillow and other cushions so hopefully I'll get a good sleep tonight. I reckon it must be hormonal (the hip pain) and it's hit or miss with aches and pains cos I can't seem to find a dead certain way to ensure comfy sleep every night!
Fingers crossed everyone has lots of restful zzzzzzzz's tonight
Xx

My OH tends to go to the spare room most nights now - i sleep for 2 - 3 hour periods at a time. Good prep for when the baby comes, haha. Am using pillows to get comfy when possible. But the worst thing for me is the braxtion hicks which always seem to start just as i go to bed! xx

Sorry to hear I'm not the only one...!

I've got a wedge pillow for under my bump, and have started putting the duvet between my knees when I sleep as this helped a bit with the hip pain. A month or 2 ago I tried a pillow between my knees but it hurt more - maybe it's time to try again.

Our spare room is now the nursery, so no escape for me/hubby!

I'm also finding I'm super hot lately, especially when I wake up. Sweaty and achey - not great!! Lol

Wishing you all a pleasant sleep. Night night girlies!x

Sounds like your all going through it....xx

I'm with you, even my long pillow- which is a saviour!!- doesn't help just now. Past 2 nights I've hardly slept so really hoping for a good night tonight! Xx

Sleep, what's that?!?! I kept waking up at what felt like every five minutes last night, then mason woke up at 6 coz he,d wet the bed, which he,s not done for a while, but as is my luck he does it when I,ve hardly slept. Even tho he was knackered he wouldn't go back to bed and his brother got up too grrr. Most nights it,s my oh keeping me awake coz he seems to need to wrap his bloody legs around me, so I can't bloody move and get too hot, plus I get sore hips when turning, god it,s just never ending lol

Hi, I'm 27 weeks and was the same. Kept tossing and turning. Couldn't get comfy. So my boyfriend bought me a huge U shaped pillow, and I cannot tell you how amazing I have slept since. Still waking a few times for the toilet. But able to get back to sleep no problem. Money well spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back