Bad night

stumpyjoe

Reaction score
So I first woke up at 11.45 and struggled to get back to sleep then woke up again at 2.30 with itchy hot feet. I had the usual too hot under the covers and too cold out of them! Then the itchy hands started- great. So at 3.30 I got up, watched some tv then went back to bed at 5.30 I was still awake when hubbys alarm went off at 6.20 . Then I had the runs and now I'm laid in bed with heart burn and the most active baby in the world and a head ache! Lovely night, happy new year ey! To top it off I have all the house work to do today and shopping ready for tonight so I won't be able to just sleep through the day.
Rant over - sorry girls.

I've had 2 nights like that now...am plannin on hibernating today tho so will hopefully catch up on a bit of sleep. I sleep wiv 1 leg out the covers...it seems to keep me at the right temperature lol xx

I've had a really restless night too. The smallest amount of pee and I get a sore side! So annoying.

No sleep here either, active baby syndrome, so been bouncing on ball to try shift him down. x

Sounds like we are all having pants sleep, hope you last till past midnight, and then conk out bigtime and get some much needed 40 winks X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back