Need sleep!! :-(

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
As title says I need sleep and lots of it. :nap::nap::nap: Just can get comfortable in bed even with pillows everywhere and lying in one place too long gives me sore hips on one side so I then have to negotiate turning round to other side then only for same thing to happen all over again. I'm usually a morning person and up early but recently that isn't happening cos I'm just too tired to get out of bed even though my body aches.

Ok moan over lol

Oh hun you poor thing, I really do know how you feel though. It's a bugger it's just one of the wonders of being pregnant I suppose, but worth in the end although it never feels that way at the time. Have a chill out day xx

Thankfully today is my day off work so won't be much done today. Hubby on nights and currently in bed so I might even join him again when I get cleared up :)

Im pooped too. My legs got all tingly so I couldn't sleep, then sleeping on one side wasn't comfy, so I tried to sleep on my back which I generally dont find nice anyway.
Was up silly early too because I then started to overheat.

Unfair!!

hello...my advice to you is once you are on mat leave, then sleep whenever you can!!!! lots of daytime naps...

then when junior arrives....sleep when they sleep..ha ha :D xxx

Day time naps starting now. Have all done that I'm doin today. Just stood ironing and back and hips sore so gonna sneak in beside dh as soon as I've had lunch. :)

its when i started getting sore...about 28 weeks......walking becomes a chore....feels like the bottom of your bump going to fall off? x

I'm feeling ya honey I really am :)

everything aches right now I can't get comfy, then once I am awake my legs want to jiggle and can't stay still then I spend about an hour tossing and turning y that point my brain has woken up and I start worrying about things to do with bay :), I get back to sleep about 5 and then OH's alarm clock goes off at 6.30 and wakes me up as well....

Can't wait to finish work just so I can sleep during the day!!

its when i started getting sore...about 28 weeks......walking becomes a chore....feels like the bottom of your bump going to fall off? x

Just go up and said to DH that I wasn't able to walk our dog today as my hips are too sore :-( Hope this isn't end of walking as it's the only exercise I'm getting at minute :-( Dog won't suffer tho as dh gonna take her out :) :dog:

i'm finding it tricky too - have a mammoth list of things I want to get sorted before baby arrives, but I am seriously lacking in energy cos I can't sleep at night! I am just trying to enjoy every second of this pregnancy despite the niggles. It will be worth it in the end xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back