Sleep

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
Anyone remember what it feels like?

I saw every hour on the clock last night and after getting up to pee at 6 couldn't get back to sleep .. this was after eventually falling asleep about 1am.

Then as usual my tum started rumbling and I started to feel sicky so had to get up and eat something.

Now I want to go back to bed! My bedroom is too bloody bright :wall2:

Sorry ... just needed a moan!

Would u believe I'm actually sleeping better than ever at the minute?!

I have M.E, so I hadn't had a decent nights sleep in about 4yrs - constantly waking up through the night etc.
But for the last couple of weeks, I've noticed a pattern. I'm drifting off about 11pm, and most nights I'm sleeping right through til 6.30am.

Its great! Lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Nope I'm with you Tweety...wake up twice for a wee and all my limbs feel heavy so it's difficult to get comfortable. Plus I keep turning onto my back which is my usual sleeping position and wake up because I can't breathe properly. I feel shattered grr

I have been struggling with sleep the last few weeks, a mixture of not being able to get comfortable and not being able to switch off, so annoying! x

I cant sleep properly either, has two weeks of really light and broken sleep. I'm also getting a lot of leg cramps in the night which has me shooting out of bed on top of needing a wee every hour.

I was hoping yoga last night would have solved it, but nope.

Mind you, I'm not complaining, 4 yrs with rubbish sleep! OH MY!
xx

me neither. go to bed about 22:00 - 22:30pm, get up for a wee between 03:00 - 04:00, then struggle to return to sleep.

I slept sooo well in Tri 1!

Exactly the same for me although last night I did actually sleep. I think I was so exhausted! People keep telling me it's our bodies preparing us for getting up for the baby. You'd think it'd let you rest while you can!!

first time in ages i slept al the way through last night im sure it was a one off x

Would u believe I'm actually sleeping better than ever at the minute?!

I have M.E, so I hadn't had a decent nights sleep in about 4yrs - constantly waking up through the night etc.
But for the last couple of weeks, I've noticed a pattern. I'm drifting off about 11pm, and most nights I'm sleeping right through til 6.30am.

Its great! Lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I have ME too and havent been able to get a decent nights sleep for years. I have a few good nights a month now where I sleep for about 6 hrs straight through, but mostly I get about 3 hrs. I don't work now so I get a kip during the day as well tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back