Sleep?

Fly

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else finding this?

In first tri i had absolutely no problem falling asleep at the drop of a hat, even gettin up for wee's in the night i could go back to sleep ok n even havin to get up to :puke: first thing i was still able to go back to bed n sleep...

But all of a sudden i am finding it really difficult to sleep beyond half 6 in the mornings. My OH gets up at this time to go to work and am thinking maybe that is for why cos after he gets up i just can't get comfortable in bed to go back to sleep again.

And I am then getting up and being a right stroppy mare n biting everyone's heads off :oops: Am gonna make myself go for a nap this afternoon but just wondered if anyone else is finding it difficult to have lay-in's ? tis bloomin knackering me out now :(

me too!! my OH leaves for work at 5am and i can never go back to sleep but this week it is even worse for me as i am on an evening shift of 5pm-10 so by the time it is ready for me to strt work in the afternoon im fighting to keep my eyes open!! :(

by the time i get in 10.30 i just want to go straight to sleep but itmakes me feel guilty as my boyfriend cant wait to see me when i get in !! :wall:

only 3 more nights then i can go back to day shift and have a nap in the afternon when i have finished work! :cheer:

xx

I am finding it hard to sleep too. DH was snoring last night and I swear I was woken up about 5 times, and then was laying there awake for ages. It is so frustrating.

aww glad its not just me then :hug: I gonna stop moanin though cos I don't have to work anymore - Becky you must be knackered love :hug:

Ani I hate it when my other half snores :roll:

OH actually said to me the other morning.. "oh well love it's all good practice for when the baby comes!!" I did note the twinkle in his eye but still chucked sommat at him :rotfl:

Im really struggling to get to sleep at night then I wake up needing a pee and struggle to get back off again the only time I could actually sleep is when I need to get up for work or thats how it feels but I don't find getting up too dificult as usually am busting for a pee despite numerous loo trips in night so have no choice but to get up! :roll: :lol:

sleep? whats that? lol
i've been suffering with insomnia for days now, not good when you have to work and i'm also becoming very stroppy and completely exhausted, some times i wonder how ive gotten through all these days with no sleep but i have somehow!
hope it gets better for you hun :hug:

as others have said..... sleep!!! whats that! lol

i wake up every day at about 6.50am on the dot! either because i need a wee or because im so uncomfortable!

i find it so hard to get to sleep now :( and once im awake im awake! this this baby will definatly be a morning baby! which is a shame because i am definatly NOT a morning mummy! lol :rotfl:

Yep yep yep! I've had this for a while. Even if I've had a late night, I still can't lie in!!

Though think I have the start of stinking cold coming on some would love to just lay in bed! :( :sleep:

I find this too, except on work days when I could quite happily sleep on and on :D

I figure our LOs are just making sure we don't get used to a lay in :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back