Why can't I sleep?????

CathC

Reaction score
For the last few weeks I have been waking at stupid o'clock and a fter an hour of tossing and turning in bed eventually get up for a cup of tea. Only problem is by two o.clock in afternoon I could curl up under my desk at work and sleep. Any suggestions ladies to help me sleep right through!!!!!!!!

:clock:

It's awful when that happens, I hate not being able to sleep, can't function properly.

My only advise would be definitely don't get up as you are training your body into the habit.

I realise it's hard not to and I'm sure you've tried absolutely everything but lay on your back, clear your mind and starting with your little toes very slowly relax each individual muscle working you way up to you head. Think about each muscle sinking into the bed.

Chase out thoughts as they come and hopefully by the time you get to your head you might be relaxed enough to drift off.

Fx you'll sleep better tonight xx

I had this all the way through my first trimester. I couldn't work out why, although now I think it's because I had too much on my mind. I was constantly worrying about the baby, therefore would wake up at 2am and Kay awake for hours. I am do much more relaxed now and am now sleeping through the night.

Like Firstbabyeek said, try and clear your mind, it's the only way I think. You can't be having sleepless nights from now until the birth, you won't be able to function properly!!

xx

If you can't sleep, why not make good use of an opportunity for some :bd:

Worked for me! That and cammomile tea but the latter not as much fun :dance:

I am exactly the same have trouble falling asleep even though I am knackered, and when I eventually do get to sleep I wake up nearly every hour and then really struggle to get back to sleep again. It is really starting to get to me now because I am exhausted during the day and not coping to well at work :shock::(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back