Massive sleep!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Albert was really unsettled last night, he wasn't happy being cuddled, playing on his mat nor in his bouncer. He was waving his arms around and doing the Running Man for most of the evening lol. Gave him a bottle at 9pm and decided to swaddle and put him to bed.......he was asleep within minutes bless him. He'd had a lot of awake time yesterday with lots of play and reading stories with mummy, it still didn't occur to me that he was over tired :roll:

So, from 9.30ish he slept til 4am :shock:, missing out on at least 1 feed. Don't get me wrong, when he did wake up he was STARVING and nearly deep throated his bottle pmsl but he still didn't cry! He went back to sleep at 4.30 and is still zonked now.

Will try putting him down after the 9pm bottle again tonight and see if he's starting to get ready to sleep through.

Sleep really does breed sleep......I'm knackered lol xxxxxxxxx

He's awake now, not a murmur he's just lying in his basket looking out of the window :love:

Wow, my smacked up baby didn't even sleep that long!!!

We hAd 12.30-6.30 last night

Aww bless him! Its so refreshing when they start to master it all! I got too used to it and got a massive shock when Stanley cut his first tooth at 16 weeks!!! Was that having a newborn Again lol xx

i'm dreading teething!! cos hannah has cracked it, at the moment..... :( xx

Great stuff! Well done Albert! :).
Must be something in the air... Emily went down at 10.30 last night, woke starving for a feed at 3.00am and is only just stirring now! Result - best night yet! :)

Yay well done Emily!!!!

I'm dreading teething. So much so that if Albert is willing to bypass this stage I'll buy him some baby dentures lol

Yay well done Emily!!!!

I'm dreading teething. So much so that if Albert is willing to bypass this stage I'll buy him some baby dentures lol

lol....babies can suck for a long time...who needs teeth anyway, they are overated

defo something in the air my lo even though she had her 2nd jabs she went down at 8.15 woke at 5.35 had feed and went back down at 6.10 and is still asleep this equals a happy mummy today

We have second jabs tomorrow too - last time was horrendous... Inconsolable crying and screaming for half the day... :-(. So really not looking forward to them, but o the plus side, she did sleep well that night! :)

Jealous :( 9.30pm 1.30am 4.30am (awake til 5.40am!!) then into our bed and 8.45am. The only consolation is that she's starting to take more at each bottle so maybe she is gearing up to go longer??! I live in hope!!

Alyssa has slept thru from 10pm til 7am the last 2 nights! tho i did dream feed her at like midnight when i took her upstairs as she disturbed and i didnt want to wake her properly so stuck boob in her mouth lol

Last edited:
Oh my god ladies I'm so jealous :(

But well done all you lovely sleepy babies!!

Helly I had 10, 2, 4, 5, 5.15, 5.30, 5.45 etc etc etc lol fun fun fun xxx

At least teething won't make a difference to us :)

Oh my god ladies I'm so jealous :(

But well done all you lovely sleepy babies!!

Helly I had 10, 2, 4, 5, 5.15, 5.30, 5.45 etc etc etc lol fun fun fun xxx

At least teething won't make a difference to us :)

Hun do you live in a leafy area? Bertie always wakes up with the dawn. I'm wondering if Max can hear the dawn chorus? Babies love high pitched noises and Bertie loves listening to bird song xxxxxxxx

we have loads of birds singing in the morning! you may have cracked it!

but its not like he wants to wake up then cause hes sooo miserable when he does and its not even for food. unfortunately i cant do anything about the birds singing. bloody birds!

whose got a shotgun :D

(for the birds, not max lol)

we have loads of birds singing in the morning! you may have cracked it!

but its not like he wants to wake up then cause hes sooo miserable when he does and its not even for food. unfortunately i cant do anything about the birds singing. bloody birds!

whose got a shotgun :D

(for the birds, not max lol)

Hahahaha. It might be distracting him though, even if he doesn't want it to. We have a blackbird that mimics our phone.....I've not been able to get it yet but I will!

We had 7 hours last night :shock:

Last night AJ had a 10:30pm feed then went down till 4:30pm!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY. He has been progressing over the past week when I managed to get him in his moses and not me for a hour (the first time in 9 weeks!!!!!). Every night got a little longer and longer. He is feeding every 3hours and is taking around 21 ozs a day. Sometimes more! He is very ratty and over tired in the day but we are persevering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back