crying/squealing in sleep?

jennywren

Reaction score
For the past 5-7 days Oran has been crying and squealing in his sleep - half the time its like a proper cry (not hysterical or anything but an actual upset cry rather than squeeking in his sleep) and when I go to see him he is either still asleep or sat up looking like he doesnt know whats going on or lay their staring in to space and he doesnt move when i go in. He squeels quite alot when I put him down for a nap as well, for about the first 10 mins before he goes quiet, last night it was so bad I was up about 6 times in half hour so I brought him in to bed in the spare room with me and after about half hour he went back to sleep but as he started drifting started squealing again, I put my hand on his back and he went quiet and slept all night without a hitch, like it was ok cause ''mummy'' was their.

At first I thought it wasteeth, but the last molar is well through now and his temo has gone, he didnt need any medicine yesturday so im not sure what it can be - any ideas?

He has been sleeping so well for the past 6 weeks since the CC and we have finally after 14 months got used to a full nights sleep again, I cant handle this waking up lark now, Im shattered!

Oh right yeah thats probably it then, thanks for your help girls :roll:

Could it be nightmares? It sounds like it. :hug:

i was just thinking could it be dreaming, Caitlyn also does the crying in sleep for about 2 secs and waves her arms around, but she settles down on her own.

I hope it gets better for you

:hug:

kalia said:
Could it be nightmares? It sounds like it. :hug:

Do you think it could be? Dont really know what else it could be, what do they have nightmares about?

Eva does this too, we go rushing in to her to find her apparently peacefully sleeping, but sometimes she wakes herself an sometimes scares herself I think so starts crying properly, :(
I put it down to nightmares but hate to think that she knows of anything so bad to dream of. Hope its just a phase :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back