Sleep Positions - what's comfy?

sasswa

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

How are we all today?

Right, this is doing my head in......I'm so sick and tired of not being able to nod off to sleep straight away once I get into bed (even though I'm tired) because I can't get comfy. I would usually sleep on my tummy but now that's becoming a no-go so I have to put up with sleeping on my side.

The problem is, OH faces me and decides to snore in front of my face.

So, I'm consistently re-awakening at 3-4am and then go back to bed, finally start getting into a sleep at about 5 and then alarm goes off at about 6.30!

Who's got remedies? (Apart from kicking husband out of bed)

Sass

Sasswa

You have my complete sympathy - I know its not going to make you feel much better but I havent slept properly since the beginning of November :twisted:

I too used to fall asleep by laying on my belly, but that soon goes out the window.!!! Then last week I fell down our stairs damaging my cocycx which means I cannot even sit / lie on my bum at all (even during the day) so everything I do has to be on my side. So by the time I go to bed, the sides of my legs are hurting so much I cant fall asleep, and then of course its the thousand trips to the loo cos the baby has most considerately decided to go night nights on my bladder!!!!!

One thing I would advise though is to get your midwife to check your iron levels - mine found I was anemic - and this can wreck your sleep too.

I have decided to kick D/H and dog out of our bedroom - the midwife says it may be the only way i can settle - It's not what I want but I'll let you know if it works!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back