Sleep monster

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey my LO is just sleeping all the time ATM! Is this normal?! He used to have a few 30 min naps, now hes having hour ones and he was getting up between 6 and 7am and last few days half 7 8am! Is this normal for them to want more sleep? In not complaining just worried' always worried!! Xx

I'll swap ?? Maisie just doesn't sleep and its not as though shes grumpy when she hasn't slept shes been up sinse 6 and is still wide awake laughing and playing ! Its probably fine hun is he oging through a growth spurt or something ? xx

sounds totally fine hon, Owen changes his sleeping habits month to month (day time napping anyway) he's just started doing the night at nine months! Last week was really poorly and he had 3 hour naps! sometimes now he has 30 mins, sometimes 2 hours 30 mins!

Thanks that's reassuring to know! I do feel very lucky that he sleeps well!
Monkei - my friend has a LO who hadn't taken a day nap since around 3 months and is still a happy chappy!! X

Isla sleeps from half 7-6:30 then naps at 8:30 for an hour again at 1 for an hour and another hour around 4/5. She never used to do this but sleeps loads better at night because of it. I'm sure it's normal :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back