where does baby sleep for naps

used to be me or the bouncer, now she goes to her bed and sleeps much better!

In her cot now.. it took a while but she will nap quite easily in there, used to only be in the pram

on my lap, in her pushchair laid down or make up a big bed on the recliner chair :lol:

Usually in her cot on weekdays and sometimes weekends. Her Dad likes to put her on the sofa with him sometimes. If we are at parents/In laws she will go in the travel cot.

Either on me or on DH. He will fall asleep in the car seat or in the buggy if out and about but not for long. xxx

during the day he will only fall asleep while sat on me or in the car.than i can usually transfer him to either his swing seat,sofa or playgym mat but he usually only sleeps for an hour at a time.after his last feed i nurse him til hes sleepy then transfer him to his cot and he sleeps usually til morning.

i used to put aiden in his pram in the living room but it takes up so much space and it looks so untidy so have been putting him upstairs in his moses basket and he's sleeping more soundly :)

My baby girl sleeps in her moses baskert during the day and at night time, big sleeps when we go to bed she goes in the crib, This may obviously change as she bothers where she sleeps

Owen sleeps in his carry cot if we are out during the day and his cot if we are home, he wakes at 630am fed and changed top up feed then back to sleep 10ish am awake 2pm fed etc 1/2 nap in the car when I collect my girls extra feed at 4pm then back to sleep at 5 and woken at 730 to be fed bathed more milk then bed at 9, all to happen again the next day!!!

I put him down each time and he is awake, he gets himself off to sleep just fine, it's only the 5pm sleep that he sometimes fights

ryan sleeps where ever hes tired during the day really either in his buggy, bouncy chair or on his play mat, and at night i lay him in his cot and he falls asleep straight away

Cot, always have done from when she was tiny...she went into her cot from the start in her nursery..her moses basket was inside the cot until she outgrew it @ 3 months and then she just went straight into cot.

By her napping in her cot, she has always associated it with sleep and we have never had a problem getting her down at night, she goes straight in..

Sophie is just like how William was. We don't do specific naps, she sleeps when she wants and wherever she is. Usually she'll have a little kip in her bouncer in the morning. I use my travel cot as a playpen in the afternoon and she'll usually drop off for a bit. I then put her to bed in her cot at 7pm whether she's sleepy or not and she stays there until she's ready for a feed. I never put her in a quiet room for sleeps even though her brother is running riot as I like her to realise that when she goes into a dark room it's time for proper sleep. I prefer it if she's mostly conscious during the day. She'll also have a little kip if we're out and about in her pram. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back