Sleeping too much?

Oh bless!
Had a rough night with lily she kept coughing and crying coz it hurt :( Shes been like it all day too and feeding every three hours today instead of four.. Lily defo teething major dribbling and I can't keep her hand out her mouth!! Got an amber anklet on her hoping that helps :)
Hope she sleeps well tonight for you x

Oh no! It must really hurt them! I hope the tooth breaks through soon and she can feel better. I am not 100% sure if Chloe is teething yet. She slept fine last night but this morning she wouldn't go for her usual morning sleep so I am up early. I have got some housework done but I am sooooo tired!! Feeding every 3 hours? God, I had to drop a bottle as Chloe was being funny with her bottles a few weeks back and I found that giving her 210ml 4 times a day means shes hungry enough to take it all (most of the time) but not too hungry inbetween.
Ooooh! Shes just fell asleep on her mat so I am going to try and get a sleep on the sofa!!!!

Hope u get a good nap!! Lily was unsettled all night coz of her cough again :( she's out for the count now from her morning feed at 9 (bed at 8:30pm) even got to the docs and they stripped her off and felt her tummy without waking her lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back