***Skull Theory Thread***

Girls I have to just let out a bit of my excitement that I only have 2 more sleeps till I find out pink or blue!!!!! (I'm banned from mentioning it until Saturday now as hubby is sick of hearing me!)

I'm pretty convinced blue, I keep picturing us with a boy and my hubby really wants a boy! I've had several dreams about going for my 3d scan, all been different places and situations in the dream but everytime they have told me boy.

Then, just to throw me off track for the last 2 nights I've had dreams where I've actually given birth and it's a little girl with a little bit of curly mousey brown hair!

So confused right now!! Hurry up Saturday!! :) xx

Aww how exciting! I didn't have a clue before my scan no dreams as clues or anything. My LO also made the sonographer work hard to spot the gender, firmly had her legs crossed for ages but we got there in the end lol xx

My scan is in a week and I cant wait! Going by skull theory I think a girl but feelng says a boy

Here it is, guesses?uploadfromtaptalk1353617728085.jpguploadfromtaptalk1353617764286.jpg

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Aww I really hope he/she co operates! I'm going to a private clinic that will re book you free of charge if the baby won't go in right position for them to tell but that will mean having to wait longer before I find out!!

I'm not sure if the dreams really mean anything! Well I suppose they can't do coz I've now dreamt that I'm having both and after already having 4 scans I'm pretty sure there is only one in there!!

I'm happy either way as long as he or she is healthy, I just want to know!!! :) xx

My scan is in a week and I cant wait! Going by skull theory I think a girl but feelng says a boy

see id say top pic a boy bottom one a girl... hmm..im going boy Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Ladies I've been for my 3d scan this afternoon and I'm very happy (and surprised!) to announce that I'm having a lovely little GIRL!!!!

So you were all wrong with the boy guesses!! I'm so shocked as I'd had so many dreams of me having a boy that I was convinced I must be!! I made the scan lady check about 10 times but it was very obvious that she's a girl! Her lady bits were very clear!!

I'm soooooo happy and can't wait to start shopping for pink things!!! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back