Any Nub theory expert people here?

Zoeox

Reaction score
Well I'm not expert at the nub theory but is it accurate?
Just from the nub theory of my first scan I thought it looked like a girl, but was told at US that we were having a boy, not that she looked she skipped there + straight back to the head.
Don't know why I'm worrying about this now, I'm just curious.

Attachments

• ScannedImage.jpg
    ScannedImage.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 23
  • ScannedImage-4.jpg
    ScannedImage-4.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 15
If you hadn't mentioned anything, I'd of straight away said girl anyway. My little boys nub is more raised then yours and obviously he was confirmed to be a boy at my scan.

So at your 20 week scan, they checked the gender for you and said it was a girl?
It's usually more or less accurate most times so I'd take it as correct. Obviously they will occasionally make mistakes though, but unlikely cos they're so used to seeing it all

My 20 week ultrasound put us down as boy, but when I had my 12week I thought the nub looked like a girl. I'm just curious. :) x

Ohh well the ultrasound person is a more trusted answer, rather then your guess at the nub :) I'd of said girl if you hadn't known at this point.. but nubs are as u put, a 'theory' :)

I remember looking at my boys nub early on and my OH thinking girl.. but US said boy :)

As long as it definately comes out a boy :)
Got a 4d scan anyhow, but I'm sure it is a boyyy. =D
x

Hun get them to confirm at 4d scan! My boy was waving his willy at us yesterday lol

I will be, typical male flashing it, my friends baby was flashing his on their scan too xx

Hi i am new to this nub theory and was just wondering if if could get some guesses to what the sex of my baby is. I had the scan at 13 weeks and 6 days. I have 3 boys and wish for a girl so much and i keep thinking it looks like a boy. I don't know if it is the hub i'm looking at or the foot any ideas?Also on my other scan i can see white lines which i have read girl but dont know if they are, i would be grateful for your help.

Hi i am new to this nub theory and was just wondering if if could get some guesses to what the sex of my baby is. I had the scan at 13 weeks and 6 days. I have 3 boys and wish for a girl so much and i keep thinking it looks like a boy. I don't know if it is the hub i'm looking at or the foot any ideas?Also on my other scan i can see white lines which i have read girl but dont know if they are, i would be grateful for your help.

This is a good website to read which explains the nub theory:
http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/family/474180/Nub-theory--Predict-your-baby-s-sex-at-12-weeks

Or you could always upload your scan on here and let us have a guess for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back