Nub Theory

CJade

Reaction score
With big thanks to midnight :)
Still trying to work this forum out :/

I am wondering if people can take a guess using the nub theory of my wee one due in June!

ta xxx

Attachments

• Scan_Pic0021.jpg
    Scan_Pic0021.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 70
i would say boy but the spine is curved so it could be a girl nub if the spine was straight

im going to stick with boy

how far along at the scan was you??? its says its more accurate at 13 weeks mine was taken at 12 weeks an indicates a girl i will know next week :)

I am not fussed either way although would like a girl :/

this was 12 weeks 2 days!

The hospital i go to don't tell you which really annoys me ha!!
i have next scan on 3rd Feb, so i am hoping to see then!

do you believe in the heartbeat signs, like train track boy, galloping horse girl??

xxx

ive been told it doesnt count :( why not pay for a private sexing scan? i will if the baby has its legs crossed at my scan like my ds did as if you dont know you will buy neutral colours then when its born you tend to want pink or blue things haha well i did on my 1st anyway so wasted money

yeah thats why i would prefer to know, really to save money, as i will be single mum!
so yeah i would like to find out!
Found out the private scan is £75 so tempting

xxx

thats a good price they do it for 50 where i live but they wont do it till after the 20 weeks scan :( so im holding out and if they cant tell at my nhs scan i will book a private 1 again

if you would like to know id say its so worth it :) i dont get why some hospital dont tell :(

the one here is apparently because (no offense here!!!!) the muslim women apparently opt for one sex so will abort if they dont get!

but yeah i think i might try!
my 2 sisters had girls, they both wanted boys ha, so typical i want girl i will get boy lol but i will love it just as much dont get me wrong :)

xxx

yeah in my old hospital they never told for this reason but then they started telling people :)

The hospital here won't tell you either so I've got a 4d scan booked for when I'm 26 weeks. Where are you from?
And I say boy because the nub is sticking up. But it'll be one or the other lol.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im saying boy cause it looks like my scan pic and im having a boy lol no other reason xx

I havne't a clue from the nub theory, I just cannot see them. My baba's heart rate sounds like a train and she's a girl so for that reason alone I don't believe the heartbeat signs thing! Welcome btw :)

You're just up the road from me! I'm in Aberdeen, originally from Buckie :) where abouts in Moray are you?
X

I stay in elgin!! :)

annd ahhhh so the heart beat theory could be wrong! :)

the only reason nae to keen on a bo is im scared it will look like is dad who i aint with i knowthats stupid but thats the reality!

xxx

I stay in elgin!! :)

annd ahhhh so the heart beat theory could be wrong! :)

the only reason nae to keen on a bo is im scared it will look like is dad who i aint with i knowthats stupid but thats the reality!

xxx

Hehe love the Doric coming oot there ;)
Haven't been to Elgin for years. Dad stays in finechty! Mum used to take me to Elgin for my school clothes every year and I used to love going to coopers park! :)

haha sorry lol!! bad for that!! i only really type it but dont talk it if that makes sense haha!!

oh man i want a girl!!

xxxx

Oooh whats a nub theory? Can you tell from my scan pic?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111