Nub Theory

Sorry if this sounds odd but .........whats the nub theory?? xx

@cjade
on your comment about Muslim women wanting to know about sex, its not just them, its a minority of some backward minded Asian people in general, not just one religion.
I haven't taken offense just thought il clarify it for u :)
on the other hand i can't tell if mines the nub or a leg lol I can't wait to find out what my bubba is :)

My last pregnancy at the 12 week scan their was a nub and sure enough he was a boy.
Never had a nub pic with my girl.

the nub is always visible at 12 weeks. Both female and male babies start to develop the same to begin with and its not until just after 12w that the decision is visible. The nub theory basically states that "the angle of the dangle" can tell you at 12w whether it will turn into a willie or not. see the link i posted above! :D

Setdse! We just found out it is indeed a girl! Ive only just seen ur reply though lol.
My baby was only 11 weeks though at my 12 week scan :) x

wooo high 5! Go me! haha aww congratulations! my lil man was at all the wrong angles so i couldn't see his "dangle"

Ours bubs will be mortified in a few years time that we were trying to look at their 'dangles' lol x

lol well ur lil one wont even have a dangle! :D

hey, no no it dont bother me with any religion!! i only got told muslim, i know it can be the same for any religion/race!

Just wish they would at least take a stab if your saying your keeping it ha spesh after 20 weeks xxx

I have my baby's next scan on thursday...!! does anyone have any pointers to see the sex of baby as obvioulsy they wont tell me so would like to have a wee think myself haha!!
please help :D xxxxx

Hahaha right im going to stop kidding myself its a boy!! hopefully get a wee peak tomorrow at scan xxx

Hi all, I had my dating scan today and am 12 weeks exactly. Please can i have your opinions based on the nub theory - blue or pink??

Attachments

• 194254_10150117179934733_725059732_5903623_4457711_o.jpg
    194254_10150117179934733_725059732_5903623_4457711_o.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 33
Most hospital wont say due to that sometimes sexing isn't accurate on scan also a family sued a hospital for saying there baby was a girl turned out to be a boy and everything they bought and given was foe a girl from the pushchair down to the socks and they got compo of quite a bit money so know most hospital don't say to protected themselfs and I fi d the Muslim storie abit hard to believe coz if they just wanted say a girl then there would be no Muslim boys or vise versa but then if u look at the other way and a Muslim family wanted all girls and found out she WAs having a boy but isn't it illegal to abort after a certain number of weeks? Dont want to offend anyone either

I'm saying boy, I thought I was having a boy cuz my scan was like yours and I am having a boy :) If the nub points above a 30 degrees angle (basically points up) it's a male nub and if it's dead straight or below 30 degrees (pointing down) it's a female nub. Good luck x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back