size of bump/delivery

bl00dy hell :shock:

so i guess size doesnt have anything to do with delivery!
thanks everyone :)

I have no pics of my bump but I was massive near the end - I mean people were asking if it was twins! :shock:

I went 13 days over (induced at 11days) and Arianna was only 7lb 7 3/4oz

I was huge and Aaron was 14 days late :lol: My waist measured 52 inches I think in the end!

you have a neat and small bump, dont worry about it you wont come early or late due to bump size.
I was massive with both, they were a few days early but thats it

I had a huge bump....

Here is mine @30 weeks...

30wkbump.jpg

then this was me at 38 wks bearing in mind i popped at 38+2

38wkbump.jpg

I had a high water content, and baby whale (8lb15) :) lol

lou said:
You still look really high to me. The bump drops before baby makes an appearence!

not aways!!!

i was high right through... id dropped apparently but it totally didnt look like it.
i had an 8lbs8oz baby. (i was a size six and only 5ft tall)

i was huge (will post my last bump pic)

had a 8lb 14oz er.. im only tiny too size 8 and 5 foot 1

she was 11 days over and got stuck lol

ive always carried big with all 3 of my children, i was induced with the first 2, and with jack i went 9 days over, he weighed 10lb 6oz when he arrived.i was sure i would be early this time as walking was very difficult and when i was measured by the midwife i was always bigger by about 2weeks, one midwife even told me i was all water!! :rotfl:

I had an inkling that I was going to be early too; I was expecting a week but Gabs came 3 weeks early. She was 7lb 2oz and although this is not big; it is a pretty good weight for 3 weeks early. I think she did Mummy a favour :D

Good luck hun :hug:

my bump measures 47" round :shock: :shock: and I'm exactly the same date as you Kim! I feel like theres 2 in there!!!. I carried big with my other 2, but I put weight on all over, this time it is all bump and boobs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back