Single Mums General Support Thread

I'd been with the babys dad for 4 years

Cant say it was the best relationship. I loved him and idolised him and wanted it to work so much. He slept with other girls behind my back, picked me up and put me down when he wanted, and basically was a t**t. Things would be fabulous for a few months, we'd go on holiday, and something would come along that was better and he'd leave me alone and hardly see me, then all of a sudden want me back in his life.

I always wanted to make it work and took him back cos I was young and stupid. Had been having a rough patch when I found out I was pregnant. I told him and he said if I keep the baby then I dont ever see him again. Im keeping it. I've been trying to get in touch but I've had a message off his mum tonight tellin me to leave him alone (he is a 23 year old man) so thats it. He's made his choice...

Barbie :hug: :hug: :hug:

i just don't get how men feel so little about the babies they create! :twisted:

You sound like you have your head switched on and aren't pining for someone who obviously doesn't deserve you! Being a single mum is hard but you'll do it just fine! Don't waste your time trying to get in contact with him if that's his attitude. Just make it clear you won't stand in his way if he wants contact but that you won't chase him for it.

Most importantly - just enjoy your baby! And know that you aren't alone in this. The forum is a great source of support so use it!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls - this forum has been an absolute godsend - really does stop you feeling alone!

:hug: xx

Ok here goes....
Im 28 and Single mum to 3 babys age 10 4 and 10 months,
OH left me for a newer brighter "younger" life back in april Mizzy was 9 weeks old. My 4 yr old is autistic and like my girls is my shineing light. I struggle sometimes, not finantialy but with not having any down time. iykwim?

He wants to get back together, im not so sure (and my mother would disowne me) and he has lied to me and i cant get past that, i hate lier's, dreading xmas even though iv just about got them all they asked for. Just being alone makes me sad. I dont NEED a man i just miss the other person part of a relationship. But i dont want to start a new one either, cant bear the thought of the "new relationship, kissing on the sofa thing"

I wanna hate him but cant. How mad is that? maby i need help :lol:

My ex hasnt seen spoke to me or seen his son for two weeks now except to tell me to expect a letter from his solicitor :think: (whatever!!) and he hasnt paid a penny towards him for 6 weeks! basically ever seen he got a new schoolgirls to shag he hasnt bothered once he makes me so sick! i'm getting pretty pissed off with it esp as he seems to be telling people i am a bitch who won't let him see his kid, i want to kill him!!! and his little slapper too!

fran_23 said:
My ex hasnt seen spoke to me or seen his son for two weeks now except to tell me to expect a letter from his solicitor :think: (whatever!!) and he hasnt paid a penny towards him for 6 weeks! basically ever seen he got a new schoolgirls to sh*g he hasnt bothered once he makes me so sick! i'm getting pretty p*ssed off with it esp as he seems to be telling people i am a bitch who won't let him see his kid, i want to kill him!!! and his little slapper too!

:hug: :hug: :hug: hold your head high hun, you have done nothing wrong. His loss, and i doubt the slapper will last long. They rarely do, my ex's didnt, take away the excitement and drama and she soon lost her shine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back