Any single mums on here....

Amanda W

Reaction score
Just wondering if we have many single mummys on here iam 25 and im one.
Babys daddy cheated on me after 4years and just found out he cheated on me when i was 7months pregnant....******* he is sorry for the naughty word.

iam still in contact obv for the sake of the baby but thats it

hey im single and preg. Not long to go. He sounds like a piece of work x

I'm single as you can tell from your other post :) I have two boys, my eldest is 4 and my youngest is 6 months! Been single since 6 weeks pregnant x

hey ladies,wow 6weeks pregnant bet that was stressfull for you x

Yes just a bit lol I'd just had a mc and fell straight after so head was already all over the place! He waited till I was at work then wrote me a letter lol

But I'm loving it now :) got my boys to keep me busy xx

Im 26 and single to my daughter has a lot of medical problems and x was usless and offered no support so now live with my parents :roll:

Im also 25 and a single mummy, baby is a week old and have ben on my own since i declined the offer of going to the clinic at 8 weeks pregnant x

recently single after 2months of the OH playing mind games s he waits till im 18days to go and leaves me via text... wished he had done it before... still struggling with all the thoughts but knowing how strong others are is helping me.... got my boy what more do i need... lol xx

hi newly single here, the saga is in the girlies room, basically hubby lied to me about having cancer (he told me he did when he doesnt, just after LO was born) and a whole host of other things so im living back at my mums at the mo, still a bit of a mess but my little angel is helping me focus.

Stay strong girls :D it's a daunting thought but you are so rewarded by your little ones :D keep smiling and lean on us for support xxx

hi newly single here, the saga is in the girlies room, basically hubby lied to me about having cancer (he told me he did when he doesnt, just after LO was born) and a whole host of other things so im living back at my mums at the mo, still a bit of a mess but my little angel is helping me focus.

oh my god how awful...

Don't post much on here anymore but I'm a recently single mum with a beautiful one year old Grace. Was my decision to leave but I know it's for the better haven't been
Happy for a long time and just sick of being a doormat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back