Single Figures....!!!

babyslog

Reaction score
Mental!!!!

9days :shock: till EDD!!

This pregnancy has glown by!!
Even tho these last 2 weeks are dragging and it could still be another 2weeks after that i still cant believe its almost over!

Im excited to meet my baby sooooo much :) ahh cant wait to kiss his little feet :) and just stare at his gorgeous-ness!!!!
:) :) :)

Wonder when youll arrive? Xxxxxx

Awwww come on Noah bump! :D

Soooo exciting :)

Get bouncing on ur ball! Did u try the clary sage in ur bath yesterday? X

Tapatalking. X

Noo i couldnt handle the smell lmao!
I was suffering really bad with my sinus' yesterday.. But its cleared up a bit today so will try the bath later ;)

Xx

Aw yay!! Does seem like an age ago that we were both getting our BFPs and figuring we'd be due the same time! Then hosp changed EDD!! Lol and now I've got just a week to go!!
This week has def draggex but I think that's cos I had such a busy start to the week and then haven't had anything to do while hubby's been at work! Another day sitting in on my own today aswell!! Gona work on his special birthday pressie from girly but I know I've not got much to do, so may have to bake something! It's so hard distracting myself!!

Im really excited to see Noah! I want him to be a little chunky monkey haha

Not long now, hope he doesn't keep you waiting too long..

Enjoy your last week or so being pregnant :) xxxx

Im really excited to see Noah! I want him to be a little chunky monkey haha

Not long now, hope he doesn't keep you waiting too long..

Enjoy your last week or so being pregnant :) xxxx

Ah thanks hun :)

I hope hes a lil chunk with rolls haha

But i dnt want ito hurt to much :/ lol xx

Ohhh I love clary sage, when can you start using it again?!

9 days, that's so exciting!!

Xx

Aww I'm excited for you !!!.wow 9 days !.xx

Ohhh I love clary sage, when can you start using it again?!

9 days, that's so exciting!!

Xx

Alot of online reviews say not toll overdue!!
But alot are using it from 37/38wks xxx

Wow how exciting... can't wait to see him. Enjoy last few days of pregnancu... hard to do i know lol

Woo! Not long at all! Excited for you! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ur on the final countdown! Enjoy ur last few days of freedom & no responsibilities, cos ur life is going to change forever in a few days! Its scarey but exciting when u think of it like that!! x

I no! As the days go down i ant believe im going to have a little baby boy!!
I har a little person to look after!! Ahhhh lolol xxx

Oooh not long to go at all now. Little baby bump Noah could be here any day now :) FX he comes soon :) xx

Ive done so far a 3hour clean up :shock: talk about nesting lol!!

OH is watching the lions game now so im laying on the bed giving my back 5mins to recover an then im guna start on the bedroom lol xx

Happy single figures day! I can't believe how close we are to the end!
I feel like my nesting has kicked in too.. Although I think I may have started to early as it all seems to be getting messed up again! Xxx

I hope he arrives in the next few days cos ive literally hoovered ceilings and bleaced insides of cupboards lmao!
I do NOT want to do it again!!
OH just made cereal i made him clean up the sugar and wash, dry and put away his bowl haha, typical man comes in as im in the middle of cleaning and trys to make a mess!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back