my Mummy Day realisation

bellybump

Reaction score
I got 2 new baby books to keep everything in, one has been taken over with Zeke things and Shaun stuck pictures in and his little feet prints that the hospital gave us etc, his wrist tag. i didnt even know he had them. Made me realise more and things actually began to sink in. Cant believe ive been acting like i have. I can finally think about it, get upset and deal with it, ive been ignoring it, and now im actually accepting it. It's one week today, and in some ways, because i pushed it so far away it feels like longer, but in others, it feels like it was only yesterday. But through it all, we have to keep going, keep smiling, for Harliegh and Romi's sake.

Shaun has been on about their names, and i just couldnt do it. but now, it seems finally ok to say Zeke was perfect in our eyes and we miss him till it hurts, and that we are looking forwards to Harleigh arriving. no more 'little miss' 'pink bump' 'her' or anythign else etc, She's Harleigh, always has been and always will be. The special little girl that will mean even more to us than she did before.

I got breakfast in bed off Romi and a HUGE and i mean HUGE teddy off Romi, so big he can sit in between its legs and it's still bigger than him lol. I got a big bunch of lillies off him too, and then the books of each of the babies. making things even more special, the letter to confirm the 4d scan came through at some point, and Shaun put it on the tray he brought breakfast up with, so i got all excited about it. it's 2 weeks today :) YAY lol. i get to meet my little girl properly. I'm so excited.

So, i'm sorry if ive grumped at anyone, sorry if ive said things out of order, i feel like ive snapped at people if they tried being nice, i felt like a charity case and didnt want that, which i now know isnt what you were doing. So to those who did make comments about Zeke (the nice comments i mean :wink: ) then...Thank you. Means a lot to me, to Shaun, and your well wishes for Harleigh are very much appreciated.

Love each and every one of you, and now i'm going to shuffle off and spend some well deserved time with Romi, and talk endlessly about Harleigh, and remember all the good things about Zeke

:hug: to each and every one of you, love you all, you are truly fantastic ladies, and if it wasnt for you, your support and your kindness, i dont think i'd be here like i am today,

CHEERS CHUCK!!!

Chelster x

Awwww Sounds like you got spoilt for Mothers Day.
I'm so glad that you had a good day and that you and shaun are great.

Ohhhhh you got your 4d scan booked and only 2 weeks to go, i cant wait for me to have one now. Can't wait to see the pics of Harleigh.

Have a nice day xxxx

Aww bless you hun! Sounds like you got really spoiled yesterday (very deserving though of course).

I'm really glad you've found the "place" you need to be for YOU. Grieving is good and Harleigh will always be one of two no matter what.

You are so special and Shaun sounds like a right gem!! Bless him.

Glad you had a nice day yesterday and what Shaun did for you (with the breakfast, teddy, letter etc) is lovely :hug: xxx

Sounds like a lovely Mothers Day :)

May I ask where you are getting your 4D scan done? You'll only be 21 weeks or so and I never found a place that offered them earlier than 24 weeks. They all said 24-32 weeks for a 4D one.

Its too late for me to have one this time, but I'd love to consider it if we try for another baby. I'm not sure if earlier or later is better. I've seen some amazing pics from them from others on the forum. Look forward to seeing yours :)

aw hon, another stage through the process of grief which is entirely different for everyone. Zeke was beautiful and you'll always leave a bit of your heart for him...but guess what? your heart is BIG
and its ok to share your love with all your children, be they angels already or not.

I think you should be really really fucking proud of yourself and sounds like you got treated the way your deserved to be by your fellas..

So glad you had a lovely mothers day chick! You deserve it!!
Can't wait to see your 4d scan pictures!! :cheer:

That was a lovely post to read Bellybump. Just heart warming. The teddy bear off Romi made me laugh! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back