im back for another moan

gangofgin

Reaction score
a couple of weeks ago i posted saying me and my oh had broken up as ive found out hes been cheating on me for a long time, even during me being pregnant.

id never actually met any of his family, and was really nervous about meeting his mum, and as we are both still on talking terms for the babies sake, i told him id still go and visit his mum with him as we'd had it planned for a while (hes also not telling her about us breaking up just yet, as hes only just told her about me and the baby, so it was quite weird). i said id still play along for her sake really at the moment, because its not long since he lost his dad and she'd felt pushed out as he'd only told her just before christmas about me and me being pregnant, and really it was for her sake.

i wish id not bloody bothered the horrible witch!

so i got there and the first thing she did was look me up and down with a disappointed face. i said hello, nice to meet you etc and went to kiss her on the cheek and she grunted. she then after a long silence said 'have you always been fat or is it just the pregnancy' i was horrified. the first words she spoke to me. whats even worse, is that my ex didnt say a thing, he just sat there. i said 'a bit of both i suppose'.
she never once asked anything about the baby, not a single question. although she did make comment about making sure i eat the right foods (which was another dig).
she quizzed me about my qualifications and why i wasnt working, trying to make me feel terrible. i had to stop working for the agency i was with to move to london to live with my ex, which was just before christmas. shes an ex teacher and was more interested in if id been to university than her first grandchlld.
later on she asked me what my parents do for jobs, so i was explaining, even though she didnt look remotly interested in my reply, then followed it up with 'is your mother fat too' i actually laughed a bit at that point.

she was telling my ex a story about one of his ex girlfriends that she'd bumped into, and she made a point of saying how beautiful and slim she is, and that she was planning on inviting her around for dinner. probably trying to make me jealous, point is i didnt give a hoot as we're not even together anymore.

i was there for 2 days in total, and it was just packed with lots of rude comments or digs. i asked my ex if i could use the iron, and he went to ask his mum where it was, she said 'instead of running around like a lap dog after her, why didnt you get her to ask me herself'

i now understand why he saved me from meeting her for such a long time, just dont think now was the best time to take me there. i'll not go back and see her till after ive had the baby now.

ahh, rant over.

I can't believe what I have just read!
She sounds an absolute cow!!

What a rude woman I would have asked her if she had always been so rude.

At least you don't have to see her that often if it is you ex's mum.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Have loads of hugs hun - sounds like you need them.

lucky escape :shock:

think how funny it'll be when she finds out you're not actually together :wink:

i nearly told her at one point. i lay in bed the night before dreaming about how to tell her. i stopped myself though because its not my ex's fault hes a spineless shitbag that wont stand up to her. although it is his fault we're not together.

What a nasty piece of work she sounds :twisted:
How rude i cant belive she was so cruel to you. :?
You well out of that family :cheer:
thank god you got out when you did
You look after you and you bubba and forget all about that horrible women.
Lol Sarah :hug:

Oh My God!! How on earth did you keep your cool??

I would have asked her if she had always been so ugly. Cheeky cow!

Sounds like your best off without them all babe!

:hug: :hug:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Don't go back. EVER.

I would have left. I have a very short fuse when it comes to rude people.

i agree dont bother with her EVER, shes a bitch to the core and that will never change.

Dont think you owe her or your ex for that matter anything!

You are sooo restrained!!! I don't think I could have resisted the urge to bite back. What a horrid woman. Good job you wont have to have much to do with her!

I would've walked out after the first bit! :O

Horrible woman :puke:

Well done you for staying and not saying anything- you're a better person than I could ever be :hug:

Horrible woman :puke:

Well done you for staying and not saying anything- you're a better person than I could ever be :hug:

jeez, where the hell do they make these people?!?!

let ur ex deal with her, lucky escape for u!!

I agree with some of the people that say " i would have left"
Minute she made the comment about being fat i would have stood up and asked her to apologise, if not i would have walked out of that door without a second thought.

You have a better temper than me.

blimey, you were good putting up with it...what a cow :shock: :x

My FIL can be a snappy bugger at times and we've had words, but she takes the micky! I wouldnt bother going back when you've had the baby, let the old cow come to you if shes interested.

If she wants anything to do with her granchild then she needs to show you some bloody repect :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back